ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Complaints? Grumblings?
1239638148802.gif

What's wrong with it?? It looks AWESOME to me!!

It doesn't look bad... I guess I don't know what I was expecting. But first impression of this pic is no matter what I was expecting, this wasn't it.

Maybe I'm just not liking this angle, or something. I guess I'll know in mid August, when the next picture comes out.

Actually, I am still a bit excited about the Batman figure, despite Bill's best efforts to curtail that. Was never that crazy about the big Joker to begin with.

this head sculpt looks underwhelming in that pic. Looks like we are gonna need Bobby or Adam to makes us a 1/4 sculpt :slap

Man, if this ends up being one of those deals where you need a custom replacement head, then count me out before it even gets started.

Where can I order? Enterbay won't open on my phone...(flash) so I need another vender. Please?

it's not up for PO just yet. I assume you won't be able to PO until around the time of Ani-Con from what Bill posted on his FB:

Enterbay Bill said:
Let's Begin ! HD Masterpiece - The Dark Knight Series- Batman and Joker will be officially announce on the 25th , will be available in stock at the Hong Kong Ani-con on 27th! Come Catch me if you can!

Regardless of the haters and complainers....I'm BUYING it!!!!

it's not up for PO just yet. I assume you won't be able to PO until around the time of Ani-Con from what Bill posted on his FB:

Thanks, I read that too :) but do you think Sideshow will offer it? Maybe BBTS?

Regardless of the haters and complainers....I'm BUYING it!!!!

Thanks, I read that too :) but do you think Sideshow will offer it? Maybe BBTS?

Sideshow won't...BBTS will but they most likely won't get him in until it's been out in HK for awhile. They just put up Rambo for PO and it's not slated to arrive until November.

Of course though, that could change since Diamond was recently announced as EB's Official US Distributor, which could me he'll be available at other US retailers like CSC and AE at at a lower price with possible better shipping.

Yeah, considering the timing of the announcement and presumed interest in the U.S. market for Batman figures, I assume Diamond will be distributing these figures.

Cornerstore Comics. Prices are comparable to Alter Ego for the most part, though they stock a more diverse range of collectibles. CSC had their credit card system hacked into a couple of years ago which is the only reason I don't go with them for more pre-orders. I only buy stuff in-stock from them using Paypal.

Cornerstore Comics. Prices are comparable to Alter Ego for the most part, though they stock a more diverse range of collectibles. CSC had their credit card system hacked into a couple of years ago which is the only reason I don't go with them for more pre-orders. I only buy stuff in-stock from them using Paypal.

Thanks!! :)

From this angle it looks like Medicom Hi-res version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back