ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this angle it looks like Medicom Hi-res version.

From this angle it looks like the retard version. :thud: :medic

I'm sure it will look better considering the teaser pic a month ago was great. Its just that weird akward angle and pose... terrible pic. Super terrible pic. If it wasent for the teaser, I'd be shocked this was what they've been giving everybody collectors blue balls over.

All of teaser the pics Enterbay has shown of Joker's face has it positioned at that angle, suggesting that they might think it's their sculpt's best angle. If that's what they think, I'm really worried.

All of teaser the pics Enterbay has shown of Joker's face has it positioned at that angle, suggesting that they might think it's their sculpt's best angle. If that's what they think, I'm really worried.
I was thinking the same thing. But then I remembered the awful "the Professional" solicitation pics, and figured it could very well just be bad presentation.

Weren't you the one who said you were boycotting Enterbay in the Batman thread??

SORRY, to disappoint...but you need to reread my post.
I DON'T want the EB BATMAN, and was boycotting that 1:4 Batman for lack of photos. I never, ever said I would not buy the Joker.
I went ahead with the HT Batman preorder INSTEAD, because EB would not show the full figure.
Clear enough? ;)

K, seems strange to me though since their teasing tactics on this figure have been exactly the same pretty much.

Well EB showed the face, a clear image I might add, and I was sold. I'm not an expert at tearing figures apart, but I think it looks great, and I am even happier that it's a 1:4 scale since that is my favorite size collectible. :D
But that's just me.

69464edegw1dv3kuz99kbj.jpg

From this angle it looks like the retard version. :thud: :medic

I'm sure it will look better considering the teaser pic a month ago was great. Its just that weird akward angle and pose... terrible pic. Super terrible pic. If it wasent for the teaser, I'd be shocked this was what they've been giving everybody collectors blue balls over.

ha,ha............ha medicon scale 1/4 :clap

It has the hair color right. Other than that, the HT figure is better.

It will come down to the socks.

I say the main problem with this might be that it looks almost too real in the sense that it looks like how he might look outside of the actual filming. Seems like his makeup should be touched up more and it lacks that kind of dynamic to it that you would see in the actual film. Not sure how to describe what I mean.

different strokes for different folks. I like them both and am reserving final judgment on this until next week when we see the full reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back