ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigger shot

69464edegw1dv3kuz99kbj.jpg

looks good so far,, just need see the rest of the figure. no sculpted shoes i hope. shudn,t have said that now prob comes with sculpted shoes.:slap:lol:lol

:lol Good lord at the fanboy responses. This (from what you can see) looks subpar to the HT's version 2.0. I'd like to see more but apparently that's a toughy when it comes to EB.

The more times I look at this latest pic the more rubbish it gets, I should be happy though as it saves me not only £300 but also eliminates the where to put it problem

Can't see how EB could possibly screw Batman up the way they have done with Joker so I'll probably still get on board with that figure but this will be an almost certain pass

LOL you suck bill. all that lame teasing and you can't even deliver? hot toys wins again.

I'm still gonna hold out for better pics. We've seen early pics of the Rambo and Arnold sculpts that also looked inferior to the final product, so there's a chance that is happening here as well.

I agree with everyone above. So far I am very unempressed with this but I will reserve judgment until full pics

Am I _____ing blind or something? HOW can it look sooo bad to you guys? I don't get it. :gah:

tumblr_m68m2n4EUm1rrf6tn.gif

It's just your typical _____fest before the full reveal....oh and 1/6 lovers that like to bash anything 1/4. You know, the ones that always say "wrong scale" but still hang around here just to complain. Same happened with Rambo and then a bunch of people did an about-face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back