ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just your typical _____fest before the full reveal....oh and 1/6 lovers that like to bash anything 1/4. You know, the ones that always say "wrong scale" but still hang around here just to complain. Same happened with Rambo and then a bunch of people did an about-face.

If they do 1/4, they better do things you can't do in 1/6. It's just pointless and unimpressive otherwise.

If they do 1/4, they better do things you can't do in 1/6. It's just pointless and unimpressive otherwise.

Sure, but how about we reserve judgement for when they actually show the thing. Granted these teasers are lame but....

Am I _____ing blind or something? HOW can it look sooo bad to you guys? I don't get it. :gah:

tumblr_m68m2n4EUm1rrf6tn.gif

You use too many gifs. :lecture :lol

Sure, but how about we reserve judgement for when they actually show the thing. Granted these teasers are lame but....

But that would make too much sense for these forums :lol

I think it looks pretty decent. As of now, I think the DX 2.0 looks better, BUT I'm reserving judgment until I see the whole thing. the 25th isnt far off fellas! I think it will turn out great, I have faith, plus I bet the accessories will be really good.

Looks better then the HT 2.0 imo...But not by much...but at 1/4...yes please, finally a joker who's many layers of clothes will actually hang relatively natural, not like a stiff peice of cardboard. Just need more pictures, i'm sure we'll get them in a month or 12, lol

Looks better then the HT 2.0 imo...But not by much...but at 1/4...yes please, finally a joker who's many layers of clothes will actually hang relatively natural, not like a stiff peice of cardboard. Just need more pictures, i'm sure we'll get them in a month or 12, lol

You think the clothes look like they hang naturally??

The DX11 clothes look decidedly 1:1 versus these :lol

And my problems with the headsculpt have 0% to do with scale and 100% to do with likeness

You think the clothes look like they hang naturally??

The DX11 clothes look decidedly 1:1 versus these :lol

And my problems with the headsculpt have 0% to do with scale and 100% to do with likeness

I'm yet to see any 1/6 long coat hang with any sort of weight. They're too small, too light, too rigid. Shame really.

Because Enterbay showed just one clear picture and HT showed about eighteen. When more of this shows up, I'll make a decision if I want to get this. I'm definitely getting bats though. Dat 1/4 scale BB suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back