ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I don't know why people are telling us to WAIT longer for the "full" reveal. Unless you're seriously blind, they just gave us a clear no-nonsense picture for us to easily judge how the clothing is tailored and how the sculpt looks.

Wait for the reveal? Get real.

Lol, I don't know why people are telling us to WAIT longer for the "full" reveal. Unless you're seriously blind, they just gave us a clear no-nonsense picture for us to easily judge how the clothing is tailored and how the sculpt looks.

Don't be so quick to judge. It's just one pic.

The EB T800 would look like crap too if nit posed and futzes properly:lol

So they gave us a poorly futzed promo/teaser/whatever the ____ it is that makes the tailoring, color, and sculpt look off?

I'm not going to kid myself here.

I don't see ledger AT ALL in that pic. Very dissapointed. That is why enterbay held off, they knew their sculpt was ____

Hmm, how about that first pic of dx 11? I recall pretty much everybody being deadset that it was "an easy pass". That was only one image, and then once they did a full reveal everybody quickly changed their tunes and jumped on the bandwagon (myself included). I'm not saying this will be the same story, but you can't call us crazy for merely waiting to see more. I'm going to at least give them a chance to, oh I don't know, show more than just one pic of the head and shoulders.

Hmm, how about that first pic of dx 11? I recall pretty much everybody being deadset that it was "an easy pass". That was only one image, and then once they did a full reveal everybody quickly changed their tunes and jumped on the bandwagon (myself included). I'm not saying this will be the same story, but you can't call us crazy for merely waiting to see more. I'm going to at least give them a chance to, oh I don't know, show more than just one pic of the head and shoulders.

What he said.

Though it's no guarantee that the final/official pics is gonna make everyone happy.

Just like the DX 11. I think it's close perfection, but there's always someone who complains.

This is a much more neutral pic.

HT pic was just the face, couldn't judge the tailoring like you can here.

Everyone? You mean like a fraction of people out of a bunch?

Eh, whatever. Either way I guess we're waiting yet again.

This is a much more neutral pic.

HT pic was just the face, couldn't judge the tailoring like you can here.

Everyone? You mean like a fraction of people out of a bunch?

Eh, whatever. Either way I guess we're waiting yet again.

You cant judge the picture from this front view. You have to take into consideration the lighting and way the camera took the shot. Theres to many variables until the actual unveiling. I must be blind or something because I dont see anything wrong with the tailoring, it looks very good to me.

Just like the DX 11. I think it's close perfection, but there's always someone who complains.

The DX11 teaser was from a weird angle, you couldn't even see the full face.

Here you can see the full face. The likeness is off without a shadow of a doubt. I would put it at 80% at best, with DX11 (PERs head) being 90% and laughing head a bit better than that.

This looks like the greatest TDK Joker figure ever made!!! WOOT Give Enterbay a chance guys. Wait for the specs/pics, it'll be perfect. ____ Hot Toys.

This looks like ____. The DX 11 is 1/6 scale and it looks better than this crap. The fit of the clothes looks just as bad as the V1 Hot Toys muppet Joker.

This looks like the greatest TDK Joker figure ever made!!! WOOT Give Enterbay a chance guys. Wait for the specs/pics, it'll be perfect. ____ Hot Toys.

This looks like ____. The DX 11 is 1/6 scale and it looks better than this crap. The fit of the clothes looks just as bad as the V1 Hot Toys muppet Joker.

:rotfl:rotfl

I haz a sad for 1/4. :(

The way I see it, the more they F up the more money I save :lol

I do admit though, they finally won me over with Rambo. I finally preordered it.

Wow, I'm starting to think that their T-800 was a one hit wonder. I seriously though that Enterbay was going to bring the house down with their 1/4 Scale. Not impressed with this one right now, I got see more for my final judgment.

T-800 isn't without some niggles himself, some that are rather annoying to me but he is certainly better than the HT 1:6 equivalent. With this, so far, little DX 2.0 looks superior.

Hot Toys Fanboy :lecture

I wonder how much Joker and Batman will be. I'm starting to wonder since I plan to get Bat-Pod and Catwoman, but no other vehicles so there isn't really anything to pose Batman with. Assuming he would go for 380-400 from Enterbay shipped, that means for a little over one hundred dollars more I could go from the Hot Toys DX to something that completely towers over it and is likely significantly higher in quality. Why must figurine prices be so wonky and nonsensical?

If only I wasn't drop dead afraid of Enterbay though. All these QC problems have him sweating bullets. All of a sudden I am second guessing even caring about their 1/4 Batman, Robocop, and Kamen Rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back