ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY-The Dark Knight-Joker 1/4 Figure

That's a fair point, but EB is not yet genuine competition for HT, so those dynamics are yet to play out. But if they start genuinely competing in terms of either the 1/6 or 1/4 scale products, I think we will see a kind of price stabilization.

We know they're both working on 1/4 T-800 Endoskeletons, so even if the two are released with a few months in between, there will still probably be some competitive pricing.

I don't think you need to be a fanboy to say that. HTs is a carictature, limited by the scale. The laughing sculpt also looks a little Asian too!

In quarter, you can get a realistic, fine-art level sculpt. I mean, this thing is practically indistinguishable from a still. I just wish EB would take a crack at Harrison Ford as indy. Disappointed by Rambo though, so this is a real turn around by EB I think.

If the outfit matches that headsculpt, it is so bought. Better then 2.0 hot toys version imo. Actually looks a lot like heath.

New picture from Bill, showing off a little more of the overcoat and the suit underneath:

550581_462497390429761_48230162_n.jpg

Either they're really good at capturing the same angle as their previous shot or Enterbay has a nack for photshopping their pics. :lol

285712_331686540239219_1852318209_n.jpg

Either they're really good at capturing the same angle as their previous shot or Enterbay has a nack for photshopping their pics. :lol

The tie is positioned differently. They might as well reveal the thing, though. If they're so confident it's better than HT's and they really want to mop the floor with them, that is. Put their money where their mouth is.

I just meant the head. The clothes are clearly positioned differently, tie included.

Strands of the hair, the angle of the head all looks the same. Just a bit odd that their next teaser is nearly identical to the last.

Looks nice there but like DiFabio said, pretty much the same thing but with more clothes this time. Not ready showing much.

This town deserves a better class of Action Figure, and ENTERBAY gonna give it to YOU.

According to Bill:

still a month away before the luanch date, we will announce both batman and joker together, so stay awake for our Dark knight

I just meant the head. The clothes are clearly positioned differently, tie included.

Strands of the hair, the angle of the head all looks the same. Just a bit odd that their next teaser is nearly identical to the last.

Maybe just photo cropping?

From the pictures there this fig looks insanely good. The sculpt (including the hair) is the best out there so far, judging from the 2 pics we have. And the clothes...WOW! Mind-blowing and totally unexpected.

Last edited:
Looks really good! Also, the guy who made the thread had better put the official photos and spec on page 1 once they're released! :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back