GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I dumped this line after wave 3 because they release them too quickly and it makes it hard to find. I finally saw wave 4 in the stores two weeks ago...and now wave 8 is showing up? No thanks.

That's what's really pissing me off about this line, they're just pushing them on us too fast. I can't see how kids could keep up with this line, the old 80's joes came out like twice a year.
After two emails, I haven't heard back from drbrad1975.
So I'm still missing a Flash.

That's what's really pissing me off about this line, they're just pushing them on us too fast. I can't see how kids could keep up with this line, the old 80's joes came out like twice a year.
After two emails, I haven't heard back from drbrad1975.
So I'm still missing a Flash.

but people like me say bring it on!! I want wave 9, 10,and 11 already!

YOu're not the only One Mate. I want Flash still too. He's packed into the wave i pre-ordered from BBTS ( wave 10) So hhopefully i'll get him then.

I picked up Major Bludd and Cartoon Cobra Commander today. I didn't know the cartoon wave was even out!

For those who care Hasbro will be making "Galactic Hero"-style Joes, with Snake Eyes and Timber to debut as an SDCC exclusive.

CmbtHero-SDCC.jpg

https://gijoeclub.com/sdcc08heroes.cfm

Just received all of Wave 8 including the best figure of them ALL.

Oh Yeah Baby! The Major is in the house!!!

Photo145.jpg

It appears that Major Bludd is the only 25th anniversary figure in this set. All the others are labeled as either from "Comic series, Cartoon, python patrol, or Tiger force."

So is Bludd the last of the 25th?

I really want to open Bludd but am unsure if he will be re-released without 25th logo and corrected crotch.

Out of this lot, only the Baroness, Roadblock, and Artic Trooper Snakeyes (rocks) have the corrected crotch pieces.

Arctic Trooper Snake Eyes also rocks! I think SE and Bludd are the best in the lot.

Here's SE art work.

Photo146.jpg

I'm wondering if they'll make a Quinn, I think that was his name. GI Joe #2 was my favorite.

A Dr. Venom would also be cool. So is there no Dr. Mindbender for the 25th line?

Well that will surely ring true if they start rehashing these figures. Tiger Force Flint looks corny IMO. It's great to have a new crotch piece for the Baroness but too bad she's wearing green non see through glasses. I don't know why they didn't fix CC's crotch. :confused::mad:

I'm in for the Cobra bubbles, the Weather Dominator kits, Scuba Baroness, and of course Red Star!

I really didn't expect to collect as many as I have for this line, but they were so nostalgic I couldn't resist.

I predict that next Thursday a lot of 25th fans suddenly won't find themselves caring so much for Hasbro's line anymore. ;)

somehow, I am gonna collect both!

Copperhead is now up at Hasbro, but I'm not down with Shipwreck or paying $6.30 in S/H and added tax for a total of $16+ for one figure. I'll wait on this on. Although a water moccasin with Copperhead driver would be cool.

Back