Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, exactly. This is why I really like seeing these big Marvel movies at advanced screenings. That's the third time I've seen that pic this morning. Would have been SO pissed off if I'd seen it before I saw the movie.

...said the guy who's willfully in a thread about a movie that he hasn't seen yet but thinks it's every one else's job to protect him.:cuckoo:

It's exactly what the spoiler tag is used for. But this is exactly why I stay out of these threads until after I've seen the movie.

At this point, I figured "why the **** not?" Since some ********* already spoiled some of the post-credits scene on Facebook. Makes me wish I never joined OSR.

...said the guy who's willfully in a thread about a movie that he hasn't seen yet but thinks it's every one else's job to protect him.:cuckoo:

The move is not even out for everyone yet. If you're gonna post spoilers, it's common courtesy to put them in spoiler tags. Simple as that. You're an idiot.

No offense, but yuck. Haha Spider-man 2 and X2 aren't deserving in my opinion.

My list is:

1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2) Iron Man
3) Avengers

X2 and Spidey 2 are better than all three of those films in my opinion, and they also came out more than a decade earlier. Iron Man and TWS are in my top 10 though.

It's exactly what the spoiler tag is used for. But this is exactly why I stay out of these threads until after I've seen the movie.

The move is not even out for everyone yet. If you're gonna post spoilers, it's common courtesy to put them in spoiler tags. Simple as that. You're an idiot.

Exactly.

200.gif

Yup, looks like a tragic thing has occurred.
My lack of common courtesy ran full speed head on into your lack of common sense to stay out of a thread that is almost 100% likely to have info of some sort you didn't want to know before you saw the movie. But you decided to roll the dice and come in anyway. You tempted fate and lost, take some responsibility man.

Saw it today. It's good, but it didn't have me quoting and talking and thinking about it like Winter Soldier did. Pratt is awesome, with shades of Indy, while the others are good, the strongest character was actually Groot, who got the best reactions from the audience.

I loved Lee Pace as Ronan, simply because it was so awesome to see him physically portrayed on screen. He has great presence. Same said for Thanos with his cameo.

The film had a great soundtrack, nice effects, but after following its progress for two years, now that I've seen it, I'm like 'that was it? Ok, on to Age of Ultron.'

Also, I only want figures of Quill and Ronan. Nothing else grabbed me.

And the end credits scene sucked. I was pissed I waited for it.

Last edited:
Yup, looks like a tragic thing has occurred.
My lack of common courtesy ran full speed head on into your lack of common sense to stay out of a thread that is almost 100% likely to have info of some sort you didn't want to know before you saw the movie. But you decided to roll the dice and come in anyway. You tempted fate and lost, take some responsibility man.

I don't have common sense? You lack both common sense and common courtesy. Ya know people who haven't seen the movie yet are still allowed to view the thread, right? There's a spoiler tag for a reason. That reason is so that both people who've seen the movie and have not seen the movie can enjoy the thread. Imagine that huh? I came in looking to read people's general opinion on the movie, not too be spoiled with your pointless post.

Anyone who doesnt want to get any spoilers etc should NOT go to the thread period...once you deal with people its over...same with the internet etc...why go to a thread to discuss/read about a film if you do not want spoilers or any info about a film...my personal preference is I dont care about spoilers,etc. Either a film is good or not. I learned something too in my many years...Courtesy is never taken for granted...it comes and goes...one takes his chance with that...again...freakin people man, freakin people...bottom line...you take a chance when dealing with folks. I dont care where you are

There's a reason for spoiler tags. If you are unfamiliar with the guidelines then I suggest you read up on them.

F. Spoiler Content. Please be careful not to post any potential spoiler content in post titles. The forum has the bbcode tags to hide spoiler information as a courtesy to others. The length of time after the premiere or airing that the spoiler tags need to be used will be determined on a case by case basis.

Community Guidelines

My favourite Marvel movie to date. I have two problems with it tho; 1. I wanted more Thanos & 2. No Age of Ultron teaser.

Drax stole it for me, but I thought everyone was great. Loved Pratt as Quill, he's very similar to the comics but also added his own twist & character into that. The music though was one of the best aspects imo, some perfectly placed songs! Won't go any further in depth cause I'd have to post spoilers, but overall this was amazing and I'm going again tomorrow!

9/10 - My new favourite followed by Avengers then Cap:TWS

The film had a great soundtrack, nice effects, but after following its progress for two years, now that I've seen it, I'm like 'that was it? Ok, on to Age of Ultron.'

Kind of how I felt. I really, really enjoyed it and will see it 3-4 times in theaters like I do with most Marvel movies. But it just never really blew my mind like I had thought/hoped that it would. Especially after reading comments like "best Marvel movie ever" and "Better than Avengers" etc.

Before we saw this, we had discussed which movie would be better, GotG or or AoU. Now I don't think it will even be close. IMO.

And dude.....spoiler tags, come on. Quit blaming you spoiling stuff for people on people reading in the thread. The movie isn't out yet, it should still be safe to come in here and read spoiler-free reviews from the people who have seen it.

Back