Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that HK looks sweet....how does it shoot? How is the trigger?

I just paid for it and now need to stop by the police station to drop of the paper work and a 2 weeks wait, I heard nothing but good things about it. The bad thing I heard is only the cost but those are the people who don't own it, as for the people who does they say it's worth it.

and this is the handgun I'm most interested in.......
https://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=269662999

At first that was my choice, I held both and loved the HK45 more in my hands. I found a factory refurbished for only $600. I almost picked it up but went with the HK45. Whatever you buy you'll never go wrong between the 2.

If your looking for a HK look for the made in Germany and the antlers which are more desirable but quality is the same as the USA made.

Cool, I also want that config. Held a standard one yesterday and it's very hefty. How much are they going for where your at.

It really depends on who you send it to, and what options you want it configured with.

www.tromix.com has a track record of outstanding craftsmanship, but are very pricey and there's a long waitlist for your build order.

I was thinking of picking up a Saiga 12 as well. I was going to try and convert it myself though. Do you think that's a mistake?

Finally got around to taking a CCL course last night. Lucked out and got an appt Monday to process it too. Looks like I should have my license in time for the next gun show.

Yeah even in Hawaii you can easily find one at that price.

I got a question for you gun owners, I am not able to CCW but wanted to know if any of you owns a sub compact and full size pistol of the same model and if it's worth buying if I won't be concealing it. I got a HK45 and now tempted to pick up a HK45ct

https://www.tactical-life.com/online/tactical-weapons/hk45c-us-navy-seal/3/

Last edited:
I'm drooling over this HK45ct, still justifying if it's worth dropping $1300 for it. The upgrade from a HK45c to HK45ct is extended threaded barrel, night sights, 2 ten round mags and decock only with no safety. I could build one myself from a HK45c and have spare parts that I won't use but it will cost around $1700-$1800.
HK45-Compact-Tactical-Pistol.jpg

Back