Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is ambitious but that's something hé really wants to achieve.
I think it still needs a lot of research, first he wants to nail the likeness. He's working on it with the sculptor atm.
he cant do painted eyes for rolling eyes, he needs decals for the eyes. all the successful rolling eyes uses decals. especially oaty's cowls are the prominent ones. many people don't paint over hot toys eyes because they'll scratch up layers with use

its a headache designing rolling eyes, many don't want to attempt it

Since it’s custom, theoretically couldn’t he just use the latest Hot Toys rolling eyes for it instead of dealing with the headache of producing a lesser quality version of his own? Surely they won’t be as detailed as what’s coming out currently, even OTs aren’t there yet.

he cant do painted eyes for rolling eyes, he needs decals for the eyes. all the successful rolling eyes uses decals. especially oaty's cowls are the prominent ones. many people don't paint over hot toys eyes because they'll scratch up layers with use

its a headache designing rolling eyes, many don't want to attempt it
I'll transfer this to him, very interesting info.
Since it’s custom, theoretically couldn’t he just use the latest Hot Toys rolling eyes for it instead of dealing with the headache of producing a lesser quality version of his own? Surely they won’t be as detailed as what’s coming out currently, even OTs aren’t there yet.
The issue is that the plan is to make it cheaper than the other limited run heads.
If you need Hot Toys eyes it makes it too expensive I think.

1000010850.jpg

Updated Suit List:

JND Coat
Wonderworld Blazer
Iris Waistcoat
InArt Shirt
Dino Tie
InArt Suspenders
Toribox Trousers
Wonderworld Socks
Por.toys 5.0 Shoes
You think you're going to dye JND's coat ?

usually no reissues unless its 2.0s
youre faced with aftermarket whether collectors sell it or you offer money to buy it off of them. this can be facebook, IG collector handles or custom one sixth forum (this is likely your best chance)

Thanks a lot!
Sorry for all the questions, but the other parts that are now not for sale, do they ever get re-issues?
Where would someone be able to try source these from people wanting to sell them from their own collections?
I'd be curious if you ordered the shoes.. how long might it take for them to deliver.

I'm still waiting for mine..

Back