Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this new pred does look cool.l sold my preds so l wont be buying but im worried for you pred fans who will buy this because l think this is just the p1 repainted with p2 armor, so he might be another short pred.

You could buy it for ME! :D

Just realized I'd be on vacation in Canada on the 1st -- and my flight back here is on that day. The good news is the returning flight won't be until five hours after I'm supposed to get on the comp, so I'll still be at my friend's house when the PPO starts and use their computer. Thank goodness. I nearly freaked.

Thats fortunate. I really hope that situation I predicted for myself doesn't rear its head, a possible loss of internet coinciding with early july as I move back to the renovated house. That'd be just typical and so utterly worthy of :gah: and :banghead.

Dude, you can do it. Feel it. Think it. Psych yourself up for it. Otherwise, it's self-fulfilling prophecy. Don't keep thinking like that, bro.

I was hoping Sam was just f'n with you.... The P1 is damn nice IMO.

"old, out of shape man" :lol:lol:lol

Yup, Karamazov80 =

583_poster.jpg

You need to look on the bright side nam, he killed Gary Busey!

I think that's probably why Harrigan got such a lame trophy, instead of one of their weapons, after killing the Pred. "Well, since you killed the retard, we're only gonna give you the blunderbust."

not only did the P2 pred look like her, but danny glover beat the crap out of him as if he was whoopi goldberg in the colour purple. he beat that pred like a government mule. it's why i always find myself feeling sorry for whoopi-pred at the end and wishing the family at the end get some payback on harrigan's wife-beating ass.

Back