Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think P2 pred gets unfair criticism just because his opponent was older than Arnie.

P2 Pred took out, in close quarters combat, multiple groups of opponents who were all armed to the teeth. At least 4 times during the film he fights multiple gun wielding folk using more than just his shoulder cannon. He uses a spear and also takes people on hand-to-hand.

P1 predator did nothing more than snipe single targets while cloaked, high up in a tree. And he ran away from Mac twice in the film.

Arnie was the only one against whom the P1 Predator exerted himself at all.

P2 Predator was more badass than P1. He was however guilty of stupidity at the very end in not actually disarming Harrigan of the cutting disc, for some reason assuming that Harrigan had no fight left in him.

All that technology and he still got whopped by a tired old man. :lol

Let's not forget that the first predator took out TWO highly trained Special Forces teams. Harper's team and Dutch's team testosterone. And he lost to the only actor in Hollywood who could make it a believable loss. That's a damn sight more impressive than taking out a buncha gang bangers and drug dealers who shoot sideways and spray and pray on their targets only to get dusted by a geriatric cop who was two seconds away from dropping dead due to a heart attack.

All that technology and he still got whopped by a tired old man. :lol

Let's not forget that the first predator took out TWO highly trained Special Forces teams. Harper's team and Dutch's team testosterone. And he lost to the only actor in Hollywood who could make it a believable loss. That's a damn sight more impressive than taking out a buncha gang bangers and drug dealers who shoot sideways and spray and pray on their targets only to get dusted by a geriatric cop who was two seconds away from dropping dead due to a heart attack.

The game is afoot!

He sniped most of Dutch's team. The only one he killed by hand was the wimpiest member. We didn't see him kill Billy but I bet he pulled an indiana jones and just shot him! Overall he didn't exactly challenge himself did he? It wasn't even a good test of marksmanship because he used a lazersight.

Sure it'd be impressive that he wiped out team testosterone - if he'd at least fought hand to hand let alone took on more than one of them at once. But he didn't. He cowered in the trees shooting them when they didn't even know he was there like a spawn camper! :lol

Well, I checked my finances and we are still in trouble. My wife called me with another medical bill so I guess I won't be on the scene on July 2nd. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to get the by itself. Good luck to everyone. I personaly think he looks sweet.

Tom
god that sucks. i really hope i get one. if i can't, i'm just gonna say "**ck it" and get rid of my Lost and Elder.
no point in paying through the nose for a Guardian off ebay just to have a complete set.

The game is afoot!

He sniped most of Dutch's team. The only one he killed by hand was the wimpiest member. We didn't see him kill Billy but I bet he pulled an indiana jones and just shot him! Overall he didn't exactly challenge himself did he? It wasn't even a good test of marksmanship because he used a lazersight.

Sure it'd be impressive that he wiped out team testosterone - if he'd at least fought hand to hand let alone took on more than one of them at once. But he didn't. He cowered in the trees shooting them when they didn't even know he was there like a spawn camper! :lol

I don't see how that's any different from cowering in the corners of a room, or shooting through skylights with the plasma cannon. In the end, each went toe-to-toe. P1 with Arnold and P2 with Danny. Both lost, but still, P2 lost to Moses.

I wish this predator comes un assembled, because i wish hot toys goes back to the good old days with those huge cool boxes, and plus i want to experience assembling a hottoys predator.

Fanboy levels seem a bit high in here.....

Why the hell isn't there a radar pic for sensing fanboy-ism? FLOSI speaks the truth! And yes, I love the P2. Arrogant, yes. Badass, even more so. His bio is just so damn sweet!

And you're welcome for the sigs, guys :). Really, it was no problem. Anyone else interested in a one? I've still got Celtic, Chopper, AVP Elder, Wolf, and Lost left!
Your colorful Predator pics and names look so pretty one-underneath-the-other :peace.

god that sucks. i really hope i get one. if i can't, i'm just gonna say "**ck it" and get rid of my Lost and Elder.
no point in paying through the nose for a Guardian off ebay just to have a complete set.

PLEASE sell me yours, if that's the case! PM me before starting an FS thread, or something. I'll offer you whatever I can ATM, unless of course, you don't care about your Elder as much as you say :D.

Last edited:

I'll buy it from you at original retail cost.....:yess:

Wouldn't want you to look like a scalper....:panic:

Pssh, I'd buy him off you for MORE than retail (not feeBay prices, obviously). Really, that's a sacrifice you're making, not getting Gort and selling off two Preds. I'm gonna honor it. PLEASE, MAN :pray:!

I guess that means The Terminator and Aliens are the most pathetic then.. cuz they all lost to a girl. Not a soldier. Not a cop. Just two ordinary girls.

Where did you get your info ??? Sarah Connor a normal girl??? :slap She is a weapons expert... As well as a expert fighter... Now I cant make that argument with Ripley but hey still... :slap

Pssh, I'd buy him off you for MORE than retail (not feeBay prices, obviously). Really, that's a sacrifice you're making, not getting Gort and selling off two Preds. I'm gonna honor it. PLEASE, MAN :pray:!

Just got my P2 Elder today. He's right next to my 1:1 Wolf bust(also my avatar pic) I'm speechless, pictures DO NOT do this guy justice. He's so much better in-hand. I'm never selling him NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lecture:pfft:

I'm primed and ready to get the Guardian Pred now.........

I'll buy it from you at original retail cost.....:yess:

Wouldn't want you to look like a scalper....:panic:
yeah, i don't wanna sell them. i was thinking trade.
i'd rather have cool figures that i can get for sure than the cash from selling and then hoping stuff i want turns up somewhere down the line.
the Guardian isn't even for sale yet, so it's not like i'm definitely getting rid of the other preds.
i'm just saying in case i can't get the Guardian since exclusive PPOs are a shot in the dark and it might sell out before i have a chance to sign in and get the order through.

besides, i don't think anyone on here has stuff i want since i had it all listed in the Wanted section for over a year and never got a single bite.

Eh... in time, we shall see :). Interested in a mint used/reboxed Exc. Chainsaw Killer for half off :D? I haven't gotten any bites on that thing, which is beyond me...

Anyhoo, back to the topic... when do you guys think SS will reveal the prices for these?

Eh... in time, we shall see :). Interested in a mnt reboxed Exc. Chainsaw Killer for half off :D? I haven't gotten any bites on that thing, which is beyond me...

That's because not only did Sideshow give out what seemed like hundreds to all the freaks here during Spook, but he's also all over ebay (thanks to some of these guys), rotting while over-saturating an already saturated market. :lol

Back