Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get your info ??? Sarah Connor a normal girl??? :slap She is a weapons expert... As well as a expert fighter...

Uh.. where did you get YOUR info!? :slap

Sarah Connor in the first Terminator movie is a f'n waitress with bad hair, a pet iguana and a scooter. And she STILL destroys the T-800.

He wasn't even that old in P2! And he was in pretty decent shape. Special Forces or not, P1 sniped out most of 'em. Just because you're Special Forces, doesn't mean you're invincible against an invisible alien with a plasma cannon. They die just as any civilian would've.

As someone said earlier, no matter what Pred you're looking at, they still clearly have the upper hand against any and all humans.

yeah, i don't wanna sell them. i was thinking trade.
i'd rather have cool figures that i can get for sure than the cash from selling and then hoping stuff i want turns up somewhere down the line.

the Guardian isn't even for sale yet, so it's not like i'm definitely getting rid of the other preds.
i'm just saying in case i can't get the Guardian since exclusive PPOs are a shot in the dark and it might sell out before i have a chance to sign in and get the order through.

besides, i don't think anyone on here has stuff i want since i had it all listed in the Wanted section for over a year and never got a single bite.

I've got this cool looking new figure here that I won't risk assembling right now due to the uncertainty of whether or not I can get Gort.

If I fail I will possibly look to trade my Lost Predator and it would be better and more convenient that he remain unnassembled and fresh inside original box. Like Prefused, I just feel that when you go outside the hero Predators you either have to have all of them (or most of them) or none of them. Blade's thinking persuaded me that Gort and Lost could get by without the daddy predator just about. But Lost without both Gort and Elder is just....lost..so I would look to rehome him.

He wasn't even that old in P2! And he was in pretty decent shape. Special Forces or not, P1 sniped out most of 'em. Just because you're Special Forces, doesn't mean you're invincible against an invisible alien with a plasma cannon. They die just as any civilian would've.

As someone said earlier, no matter what Pred you're looking at, they still clearly have the upper hand against any and all humans.

I never said SF were invulnerable. I was merely pointing out that they're considerably more adept and trained than the punks P2 was offing. And P2 used basically the same tactics as P1 but instead of going toe-to-toe and losing to the Austrian Oak, got his ass kicked by a senior citizen.

I never said SF were invulnerable. I was merely pointing out that they're considerably more adept and trained than the punks P2 was offing. And P2 used basically the same tactics as P1 but instead of going toe-to-toe and losing to the Austrian Oak, got his ass kicked by a senior citizen.

Eh, he put up a fight with only one hand. I wouldn't say that's too bad. Plus he only got killed when Glover got a window while crying in pain to lodge the disc into him. It was a bit careless, but still.

And he really wasn't that old...

Danny Glover almost beat up Jet Li in Lethal weapon 4. If you watch that he actually gets even more hits in than Riggs in that last threeway...mortal combat scenario.

Eh, he put up a fight with only one hand. I wouldn't say that's too bad. Plus he only got killed when Glover got a window while crying in pain to lodge the disc into him. It was a bit careless, but still.

And he really wasn't that old...

The "still" is it grants him the "Special Bus" status. Again, cool design, failed delivery. It's like he spent too much time staring at his ass in the mirror instead of training how to properly hunt his prey. :lol

Also worth noting is P1 was able to accomplish his feat against more heavily armed opposition without the need of the extra armament that P2 had.

Harrigan > Dutch
Old diaper wearing Harrigan killed P2 in close combat. Dutch needed a Log to take out P1.

P2 > P1
Better design. Better armor. Better weapons. And P2 didn't sit in a tree like a _____ sniping off enemies.

Harrigan > Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley
Harrigan was a rogue cop that punked out the Italian guy with acne/chicken pox scars who tried to kill the Goonies AND Harrigan punked out Gary Busey with a phantom _____ slap.

Sarah Connor was a waitress with bad hair, a pet iguana and a scooter (like I said) and Ripley worked on a commercial towing spaceship.

Harrigan > Dutch
Old diaper wearing Harrigan killed P2 in close combat. Dutch needed a Log to take out P1.

P2 > P1
Better design. Better armor. Better weapons. And P2 didn't sit in a tree like a _____ sniping off enemies.

Harrigan > Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley
Harrigan was a rogue cop that punked out the Italian guy with acne/chicken pox scars who tried to kill the Goonies AND Harrigan punked out Gary Busey with a phantom _____ slap.

Sarah Connor was a waitress with bad hair, a pet iguana and a scooter (like I said) and Ripley worked on a commercial towing spaceship.

Not bad, you got 1 out of 3. :lol

Also worth noting is P1 was able to accomplish his feat against more heavily armed opposition without the need of the extra armament that P2 had.

P2 could have done the same if he were in that situation. It doesn't matter how heavily armed and well trained the prey is if a predator is content to sit in a tree while invisible and simply blow them all away one at a time with his shoulder cannon. No one stood a chance against that.

P2 got up close and personal at considerably more risk to himself..and that is afterall how he sustains more injury than the P1. It also could explain why it looked a bit tired and drained during its last fight with Harrigan. He recently had a few shotgun rounds pumped into his body aswell as his hand cut off afterall.

Again he just had a moment of foolishness at the last, he took a dramatic pause in his action which led to his demise. And it sounded like an unpleasant death, I feel bad for the predator when I watch that scene.

Last edited:
P2 could have done the same if he were in that situation. It doesn't matter how heavily armed and well trained the prey is if a predator is content to sit in a tree while invisible and simply blow them all away one at a time with his shoulder cannon. No one stood a chance against that.

P2 got up close and personal at considerably more risk to himself..and that is afterall how he sustains more injury than the P1. It also could explain why it looked a bit tired and drained during its last fight with Harrigan. He had recently pumped a few shotgun rounds into its body aswell as cut off its hand afterall.

Again he just had a moment of foolishness at the last, he took a dramatic pause in his action which led to his demise. And it sounded like an unpleasant death, I feel bad for the predator when I watch that scene.

retard.jpg

Including the Lost Predators.

The mere fact that he got caught by Gary Busey (even though he killed him), shows just how retarded he was.

Let's face it, ALL Predators are stupid and pussified (setting off their wrist bombs the minute they're about to get handled).

Specifically for P1: That cat was so stupid he didn't even know how to use his own tech. P2 showed us their Bio Masks are capable of seeing multiple light spectrum's (that's how he sees the FUBAR'S in the Meat Factory). But P1 apparently didn't read the "Bio User Manual" because all it took was Dutch getting muddy for P1 to lose him. That's like having a VCR and not knowing how to set the clock.

Also.. when Dutch says "I'm hee-uh, kill me now.. DO IT!!" P1 is able to spot the little spikes hidden with some leaves right in front of him but he's apparently unable to see the big ass log suspended in the air right above where he decides to stand under. Great work P1!!!

...so...I'm sensing you don't agree :monkey3

Let's face it, ALL Predators are stupid and pussified (setting off their wrist bombs the minute they're about to get handled).

Specifically for P1: That cat was so stupid he didn't even know how to use his own tech. P2 showed us their Bio Masks are capable of seeing multiple light spectrum's (that's how he sees the FUBAR'S in the Meat Factory). But P1 apparently didn't read the "Bio User Manual" because all it took was Dutch getting muddy for P1 to lose him. That's like having a VCR and not knowing how to set the clock.

Also.. when Dutch says "I'm hee-uh, kill me now.. DO IT!!" P1 is able to spot the little spikes hidden with some leaves right in front of him but he's apparently unable to see the big ass log suspended in the air right above where he decides to stand under. Great work P1!!!

Loved reading these :D. It was just priceless.

@Empir3: You know I do what I do when I do what I do... :yess:
Not quite helping with the derailing issue, but I'd like to get the word out and get all my sigs to people. We might get bigger than the Anchorman club... dare I say.

Back