Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would like to see some of the predators from avpr from the ship like the two carrying the facehuggers , the one working on the skulls ,or the one that looks like ancient who blows the hole in the ship.

those preds are not ancient preds though one working on the bone looks like a mixed helmet between celtic and another bio , plus the body armor is different avp armor with wolfs back pack and canon maybe more idk???

those preds are not ancient preds though one working on the bone looks like a mixed helmet between celtic and another bio , plus the body armor is different avp armor with wolfs back pack and canon maybe more idk???

That is wrong. They use the AVP Ancient armor, backpacks and bios. The one that is cleaning the skull has a bio that is a mix of Celtic and bones on the front with maybe a P2 style crown. Pictures are of it are below. The cannons the Predators use are Wolf's cannons, but that is easily fixed. Only thing different with these Predators is that they don't have netting on their right arms. So, yes, if they made the AVP-R Predators it would be very easy to get the parts to make them into Ancients, definitely cost less than buying them new or even used for $600 plus. The only parts that would be a bit hard to get would be the Alien head on spear, second blade gauntlet, Elder neck ring, and the little skull bola on the side of the belt. Other than that I think it would be close enough to be able to label it an AVP Ancient.
The Celtic like bio:
65woi1.jpg

f2qyxv.jpg

I. AVP Shoulder bell and what looks like FULL AVP chest armor.
II. AVP Blade gauntlet.
III. AVP Ancient Chest armor backpack, back armor and AVP-R gun.
IV. Better look at AVP-R gun
V. Asia Ancient bio, Ancient armor

would you clowns please stop talking about that s#!tty movie in here. this thread is about a real predator movie.

come on.

To much of people not paying attention. This thread is for Gort aka guardian predator. Start your own topic please. I'm starting to notice there are a lot of hate post or totally off the subject post. Please if you can't comment about the thread, then stay silent. Man this is for collector's with the same interest. Stop it already. This is the third one I saw today going off subject or plain out trashing the topic.

To much of people not paying attention. This thread is for Gort aka guardian predator. Start your own topic please. I'm starting to notice there are a lot of hate post or totally off the subject post. Please if you can't comment about the thread, then stay silent. Man this is for collector's with the same interest. Stop it already. This is the third one I saw today going off subject or plain out trashing the topic.
Buddy, I understand what you mean, but please calm down about it. Do you want a zillion stupid ass thread on the board for all of these small two post off topic things? Now I agree, it was off topic but then again it fixed itself. This post, of ours, may cause the thread to go off topic even more. One last thing, there is only so much that can be said about this figure. Sometimes little spin-offs will be posted. If you don't like it, ignore it until it returns to your topic.

im not trying to get into any fights here,now the gort predator even though its a kit bash its a cool fig i dont know why people say they dont like it if you dont like it why did you buy it right?

So back on topic, whats the skull that comes with Guardian? Ive got him our on display but ive not got anything to do with the skull at the moment, is it just a random designed skull?

Back