Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come so expensive? This piece doesnt seem so impressive.
If am correct there are only 500 made, so my gues is becous its a EXCL piece.

if the price was round 200 dollars incl shipment , then i would have bought this figure no doubt. lets just pray:pray: for a better price.:exactly:

These prices are more for a 1/6 scale Alien queen, hehehe

:slap

No. No he hasn't.

Predators
King Kong
Splice
The Jacket
Giallo

The 5 movies listed above are ALL the Action/Horror/Sci-Fi films Brody has been the Lead in.

Compare that to Danny Glover:

Predator 2
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Lethal Weapon 3
Lethal Weapon 4
Saw
Age of the Dragons
Flight of the Intruder
Silverado
Switchback
Night Train

Not to mention, if you just wanna list Action/Horror/Sci-Fi films the two have been in, NOT just starring roles, Glover has STILL been in more. So I have no clue what you're talking about.

The Pianist is an action movie. :lecture

Predator 2
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Lethal Weapon 3
Lethal Weapon 4
Saw
Age of the Dragons
Flight of the Intruder
Silverado
Switchback
Night Train

Not to mention, if you just wanna list Action/Horror/Sci-Fi films the two have been in, NOT just starring roles, Glover has STILL been in more. So I have no clue what you're talking about.

:lol There's a bit of fail on that list. Wasn't it Saw 2? And how many of those did he see top billing for? 2? 3?

:slap

No. No he hasn't.

Waco - lead
The Experiment - lead
Wrecked - lead
Predators - lead
King Kong - lead
Splice - lead
The Jacket - lead
Giallo - lead

The 8 movies listed above are ALL the Action/Horror/Sci-Fi films Brody has been the Lead in.

Predator 2 - lead
Lethal Weapon - co-star
Lethal Weapon 2 - co-star
Lethal Weapon 3 - co-star
Lethal Weapon 4 - co-star
Saw - co-star
Age of the Dragons - lead
Flight of the Intruder - lead
Silverado - co-star
Switchback - co-star
Night Train - lead

fixed it. i said lead roles. Brody is the lead in Predators.
he also has an academy award for best lead. so, i don't get why you're even comparing the two.

Just looked at the 'attendee PPO' for one of the SDCC exclusives on offer today on the Sideshow site - a zombie type bust. I dunno if its different for non-attendee order days but the usual sideshow homepage did not change in any way at 10amPT. Theres just a small banner in the top right of the page you have to click on.

fixed it. i said lead roles. Brody is the lead in Predators.

You're joking right? I like how you list Glover as a "Co-Star" yet you conveniently omit that same title from all of Brody's films where he's the "Co-Star". Not to mention your original statement was "Action/Horror/Sci-Fi" films yet you list Waco (which is a Drama) Wrecked (Which is a Thriller) and The Experiment (Which is another Drama/Thriller) for Brody. :slap

These are the only Action/Horror/Sci-Fi films Brody has been the lead in. But if you wanna label them like you did with Glover's films:

Predators - lead
King Kong - Co-Star. Naomi Watts and Jack Black have top billing BEFORE Brody.
Splice - Co-Star with Sarah Polley
The Jacket - Co-Star with Keira Knightley
Giallo - lead

Still less than Glover, like I originally said.

he also has an academy award for best lead.

And that Academy award.. it was for an Action/Horror/Sci-Fi film? No that's right. It was for a DRAMA. Is there a lot of serious, dramatic acting in Predator movies? His award is irrelevant when it comes to a movie like this. Did Hilary Swank's TWO Academy awards for Best Actress make that POS "The Reaping" any better? Brody looks like a goofy scientist. Deal with it.

i don't get why you're even comparing the two.

Memory like a Gnat.

Brody has been in more lead action/horror/scifi roles than Glover.

^^^THAT'S why I was comparing the two FUBAR.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ guys, the movie isnt even out and you already want the figures? Guess the movie is already fulfilling its purpose - merchandise and money :D

:lecture Damn straight.

Sadly, I bet we will get Brody from that crappy looking Predator movie coming out.

I just realized why you want the figure so bad. You're hoping they go all out with the body:

HT0931-T493-3.jpg

Back