Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only movie i really liked brody in was summer of sam. in everything else he seemed like a snivelling mama's boy. seriously, brody against a pred? brody would be made to suck predator pianist as chief human biyatchio within 5 minutes.

but who knows, maybe in the 21st century it really does take brains to beat alien hunters, since we have no real action heroes left. get adrian "professor frink" brody on the case!

Do you guys think this predator is accurate to the actual costume, in terms of the body colour?? It seems to me that the hottoys body is a bit too pale. I also think that that some of the body armour isnt accurate to the actual costume. What do you guys think?

predatorsmall.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR5.jpg

Do you guys think this predator is accurate to the actual costume, in terms of the body colour?? It seems to me that the hottoys body is a bit too pale. I also think that that some of the body armour isnt accurate to the actual costume. What do you guys think?

predatorsmall.jpg

Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR5.jpg

That top picture is of the P1 pred wearing the guardians bio mask.

The body color is definitely different, and so is the armor color (in reality, it's the same as on the standard P2 armor). But HT changed it up to make it look different, which is a good thing. Otherwise, most would resort to simply casting a Gort mask themselves and bashing their P2.

That top picture is of the P1 pred wearing the guardians bio mask.

This. That was one of the bio designs for the original Predator, but SWS decided that it gave away too much of the facial design and that they wanted what was under the mask to be more disguised. This info is in the Stan Winston book.

This. That was one of the bio designs for the original Predator, but SWS decided that it gave away too much of the facial design and that they wanted what was under the mask to be more disguised. This info is in the Stan Winston book.

And the Original Bio mask design seen up there was recycled into Predator 2 where another Predator with the same body armor as the P2 is wearing that same mask in the final scenes of the movie. Thus he came to be know as Gort.

I actually happen to have an extra P2, which I havent sold on ebay yet, so I might just get the gort bio, hoping it will fit the P2 head.

I actually happen to have an extra P2, which I havent sold on ebay yet, so I might just get the gort bio, hoping it will fit the P2 head.

It won't if I remember right. Silent Surfer has the original cast of the HT Gort/Guardina Bio and he said it won't fit because the P2 head has a different shape than P1 (that Bio was designed to fit the P1 head).

It won't if I remember right. Silent Surfer has the original cast of the HT Gort/Guardina Bio and he said it won't fit because the P2 head has a different shape than P1 (that Bio was designed to fit the P1 head).

Hm, thats what I thought... But I can always use that blue poster gum, as long as the mask doesnt look odd on him.

i ll bring it up again . so we re still in the dark on price on this guy? what do they do wait till day of to release price?

I wish this predator comes un assembled, because i wish hot toys goes back to the good old days with those huge cool boxes, and plus i want to experience assembling a hottoys predator.

i've got all the hot toys predators from predator 2 and really love the look of all these boxes next to each other on my shelf, it would be very lame of hot toys not to bring out the gort predator in a similar packaging

i've got all the hot toys predators from predator 2 and really love the look of all these boxes next to each other on my shelf, it would be very lame of hot toys not to bring out the gort predator in a similar packaging

Yeah, like i didnt like the p1 box shape, i love the old huge cool looking boxes.

Back