Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, but can I pic this up while at SDCC?

I'm hopefully going this year and I'm keen to get one of these. Would I simply walk up and get one or do I have to do the ticket?

Sorry guys, but can pic this up while at SDCC?

I'm hopefully going this year and I'm keen to get one of these. Would I simply walk up and get one or do I have to do the ticket?

You have to pre-order it through Sideshow's website on Thursday July 1st and then you can pick it up at the show.

A pain for those who can't make it to the con, due to the edition number. Plus on the non-attendee day, there'll be three exclusives from HT up for grabs, adding to the slowness.

Hey Av, you going to SDCC?

reading some of these posts gets me heavy hearted,,just hope everyone that tried to get one ,does,, i know for sure ill be sitting at my pc ,,and doing the waiting game lol,,just hope their site can handle all the traffic.

So when July 2nd comes, all you have to do is log into the Sideshow Collectibles site, and click on the figure you want?(Predator)

I'm just trying to triple check here:lol

Some exclusive was offered on thursday and there was a banner for it in the top right corner of the page, but the page was otherwise the same as it always is so I dunno if the whole format of the site will change on the day these go up.

Like Buttmunch said, check out the other exclusives!

I checked that new The Dead bust and there was a link to it at the top-right of the page. Dunno how this'll work with three exclusives at once, but I'd say watch the ones happening this month.

Back