Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can I see all three?
Are they all the same figure but with different stuff?
No Blade I am not going to SDCC--I am going to Star Wars con

Are they all the same figure but with different stuff?
No Blade I am not going to SDCC--I am going to Star Wars con

The three are:

Guardian Predator

Sarah Connor T-100 disguise

Iron Man Mark VI bust

if you successfully place the order,,,do you still have to wait for an order confirmation,?
Also if you order all 3 or even 2 can you still cancel one of them without messing the whole order up?

#1 - T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise
T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR13.jpg

#2 - Predator 2 Guardian (Gort)
Predator2-GuardianPredator_PR17.jpg

#3 - Iron Man 2 Mark VI Bust
IM2_MarkVIBust_PR1.jpg

What happens if these ebay sellers dont secure one for what ever reason? I guess they must be counting on aquiring at SDCC or PPO day.

I've never done a Hot Toys Comic exclusive thing before.
I'll be sure to be there come 1st july but what are folks' experience like when doing this preorder and then picking them up from SDCC?

I've never done a Hot Toys Comic exclusive thing before.
I'll be sure to be there come 1st july but what are folks' experience like when doing this preorder and then picking them up from SDCC?
Very easy. There really isn't a line. You can pick it up when ever you want, as long as it's before the close of the con on Sunday.

If the numbers are correct 500/300 then it's going to be very mental. Especially since these are being spread out over three shows. I'm hoping:pray: they increase the ES.

This includes Guardian and IM Bust:

Bad News Fellow Freaks,

I called Sideshow today to get some more info on the Hot Toys SDCC items, I forget the name of the rep that I spoke to but, according to the most updated information from Hot Toys, the SDCC Hot Toys items will not be ready in time for the show. He said that there should be an update in the newsletter within the next week or two stating the change in the exclusive line-up and said most likely Sideshow will be selling the figures as Sideshow Exclusives rather than SDCC Exclusives, but even that is just an assumption of what might happen. However, I'm assuming Sideshow will be carrying at least the Sarah-1000 because it is their license. I kind of hope that this is both true and not true. Not true because it is unfair to the Con-Attendees who were looking forward to pre-ordering/picking up the figure(s) and true because it might be easier to obtain one seeing that the Con-Attendee and Non-Attendee numbers might be combined. Once again I could've just been told some bad scoop, but I thought I would at least pass it on to all of you fellow freaks.

Sonuva... great, there goes the highlight of my first SDCC. Fan-frickin'-tastic. Congrats to the non-attendees, as it should be easier, but this means more competish for sure. Argh!

As a non attendee i am pritty happy, because there going to be easier to get a hold off, but if it was a sdcc exclusive the price of these preds will go for more money in the future than a sideshow exclusive. Am i wright??:dunno

That would sucj if it's not true as Sideshow have retarded shipping outside the US! :gah:

How would you have gotten it anyway? Whether or not they're Sideshow SDCC Exclusives or just regular Sideshow Exclusives, you'd still be having to get them from Sideshow. :dunno

Back