Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How would you have gotten it anyway? Whether or not they're Sideshow SDCC Exclusives or just regular Sideshow Exclusives, you'd still be having to get them from Sideshow. :dunno

Because I'm going to SDCC!
I would save money picking them up at the stall rather than SS sending them with high shipping costs. Not to mention the costumes fees we have here in the UK. :(

SS Exclusives tend to sell out extremely fast, don't they? Do PPO'ers still get priority?

And perhaps most importantly, will SS still enforce the one-per-customer/address/phone number/credit card deal? If not, then not just some of us, but many more of us may be in trouble here.

I just hope the PPO doesn't happen while I'm gone at SDCC. That'd be like fate _____-slapping me straight in the face, wearing heated leather gloves and 10 super bowl rings, 2 on each finger :panic:.

Because I'm going to SDCC!
I would save money picking them up at the stall rather than SS sending them with high shipping costs. Not to mention the costumes fees we have here in the UK. :(

Ah, I see. So would you save more if you didn't wear a costume? :p

Bad News Fellow Freaks,I called Sideshow today to get some more info on the Hot Toys SDCC items, I forget the name of the rep that I spoke to but, according to the most updated information from Hot Toys, the SDCC Hot Toys items will not be ready in time for the show. He said that there should be an update in the newsletter within the next week stating the change in the exclusive line-up and said most likely Sideshow will be selling the figures as Sideshow Exclusives rather than SDCC Exclusives, but even that is just an assumption of what might happen. Sideshow will be carrying at least the Sarah-1000 because it is their license. I kind of hope that this is both true and not true. Not true because it is unfair to the Con-Attendees who were looking forward to pre-ordering/picking up the figure(s) and true because it might be easier to obtain one seeing that the Con-Attendee and Non-Attendee numbers might be :
Has this been confirmed by Official Source ???

Hmmm looks like a pretty neat Pred. If he does become a sideshow exclusive that I don't have to get at the show, as I'm not attending, I may pick him up if I can.

The Hot Toys T1000 Sarah, Guardian Pred & Iron Man Bust have been removed from Sideshow's SDCC website. Only the 4 Sideshow SDCC items are listed there now.

Looking on the brighter side, this may mean a larger edition size when these items eventually go up for pre-order as Sideshow's Exclusives. Thus, more of us here will be able to get to buy these.

Hopefully they still go up with a PPO and not with the newsletter... I'm never available on NL nights.

In the US, most likely yes...

A few e-tailers like Toy2.net have gotten HT's exclusives in the past... but back when HT wasn't as popular as it is today...
I'm sure other e-tailers will have them but probable @ inflated prices, and Ebay will have them for sure with crazy prizes.

We'll see...

Man I can't wait to order and get this piece. Got the detolf all setup for it already. Gonna fit Lost, Elder, BD P2 and the Guardian all into one detolf cube. It's gonna be a bit tight but it will look awesome!

I think if I manage to get this, I think I am going to stick with Gort,Lost and Elder. Technically P2 isn't seen with them but then again he doesn't go with any of the others. So many choices.

I think if I manage to get this, I think I am going to stick with Gort,Lost and Elder. Technically P2 isn't seen with them but then again he doesn't go with any of the others. So many choices.

I got the BD P2 displayed with the half broken bio, and the stub arm and having him in a pose that looks like he's screaming in pain. It will kinda look like he's fighting and the rest of the clan are just watching in the background. :D Pics when we get our hands on Guardian. Good luck to everyone. I'm gonna camp out all night on this computer for this. :lol

Is a detolf cabinet a special display cabinet, or is it your standard class cabinet?

I'm sure you've seen it before. A lot of people use it. It's from Ikea. It's cheap and easy to assemble and 1:6 figures fit very well in there.

ikea_detolf.jpg

Ok I just called Sideshow, spoke to Jennifer, she said everything is still on schedule for Predator. ( Only Sarah Connor was delayed ) They will announce the price on the Tuesday before July 1st in the Newsletter. All you have to do is be logged into the site and click on the banner when it goes up

Im really glad cause now I dont have to pay for both at the same time

Back