Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just put the Pred back on thier site for SDCC exclusives. Sarah and the IM bust are still missing

I don't know how I should react to this news, on one hand its a relief that HT isn't rushing in to capitalize on money. However, I am a bit worried that HT is tackling too much at one time. I would be pleased with these but HT al ready has IM, Avatar, PoP, T2, TS3 and more coming up and with their customers being a bunch of ____. Whining about when is this figure coming out, or have you lost hope or the recent my DX02 is having problems and nobody is helping. I love HT and am not bashing the population. However IMO, they should slow down a bit. Anybody care to comment or bash me for this feel free to do so, but like I said it's personal opinion.

I don't know how I should react to this news, on one hand its a relief that HT isn't rushing in to capitalize on money. However, I am a bit worried that HT is tackling too much at one time. I would be pleased with these but HT al ready has IM, Avatar, PoP, T2, TS3 and more coming up and with their customers being a bunch of ____. Whining about when is this figure coming out, or have you lost hope or the recent my DX02 is having problems and nobody is helping. I love HT and am not bashing the population. However IMO, they should slow down a bit. Anybody care to comment or bash me for this feel free to do so, but like I said it's personal opinion.

I would look to the bolded part as an example of what happens when HT rushes their products to the market, not slight people for being pissed at spending HT prices for a POS figure. It was completely justified as even the fixed product still has issues. That said, save for the paint, this predator is pretty much a re-issue of existing parts, so it's doubtful there'll be many QC issues to worry about.

They just put the Pred back on thier site for SDCC exclusives. Sarah and the IM bust are still missing

Awesome. At least this means we won't all be herding for these puppies. SS Exclusives are pretty intimidating if they can get sold out within 10 mins. Look on the bright side -- the attendee figures sell out pretty slowly. I don't know if the remainder go on the Wait List or what, but less people will be rushing at the same time.
If the remaining unsold attendee figs do go on the non-attendee Wait List, then I think those not going to the con might actually have slightly better luck here. Iono...

Last edited:
Thanks for that tiny clarification NAM. Now we wait to see what the status of predator is?

I wouldn't mind if that were the case. I'd rather not have competition for the Sarah figure from guys who are only after the T-1000 head.

Don't get your hopes up. That's the main selling point of that particular figure because HT knows that without it, most would pass in favor of the regular Sarah.

Don't get your hopes up. That's the main selling point of that particular figure because HT knows that without it, most would pass in favor of the regular Sarah.

Tis true, I would love to get it regardless, but the sad truth is that RP's head is the more important than Sarah and her twin sister.

Personally, I don't get what's so hard. If I were interested in that T-1000 head, I'd buy the exclusive Sarah, buy the regular head sculpt seperately off eBay, and have an exclusive figure that looks awesome.

Personally, I don't get what's so hard. If I were interested in that T-1000 head, I'd buy the exclusive Sarah, buy the regular head sculpt seperately off eBay, and have an exclusive figure that looks awesome.

This makes about as much sense as...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dyMXYE_50Ts&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dyMXYE_50Ts&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

So you'd buy the Ex Sarah (that comes with the T-1000 head) and buy another regular T-1000 head off of ebay to pop it on to Sarah? That'd look like ass. :lol

I think he meant to say he'd buy the regular sarah head off of ebay and not the T-1000 head.

I think he meant to say he'd buy the regular sarah head off of ebay and not the T-1000 head.

Actually, it would've been a pretty good idea for HT to make the Exorcist head the SDCC Ex for the regular Sarah, lower the ES and toss on an extra $30-$45 to cover the HS, bullet hits, boots and stand and leave the T-1000 head for that figure.

Actually, it would've been a pretty good idea for HT to make the Exorcist head the SDCC Ex for the regular Sarah, lower the ES and toss on an extra $30-$45 to cover the HS, bullet hits, boots and stand and leave the T-1000 head for that figure.

F that they should have made a head of the fat gaurd at the ward the t-1000 copied! Coffee cup too! Thats a joke!

Last edited:
Back