Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I actually broke was my P2 Elder's shoulder cannon :lol
The shin armor was just such a pain in the ass to get on, and I was already getting anxious because I had been messing around with those things forever, boiling them and all that... But stupid as I am, I had put the armor on before... So the plasmacaster ended up breaking on the floor while I was pushing those armor pieces on :panic::panic:

But since I had Super Attack, it was an easy fix and after that I took it alittle bit easier :lol
Otherwise these figures have been quite easy to assemble, so have to agree with SS.

With this new Guradian Pred out, I have decided to keep my Lost Pred.

I will get an Eldar some day hopefully!

Better start lookin' because the price on this beauty isnt dropping. And believe me, this is a must, especially when you have some quills.

How do you guys manage to break Preds. Believe me, by now I know how fragile they are, but I have never broken a single one during assembly, and I've had them all. In fact, my first Scar actually broke me. The blades on his right gauntlet were so sharp, I actually cut myself while putting his hand on the peg. That was awesome.:hi5:

:lecture:lecture:lecture Damn barbarians! :lol

Same here I just ordered my p2 I have the lost and I will get the guardian so ill just need the elder but the prices on him are insane!

Much more movie-accurate, fo' sho'.

HT was, however, justified in doing the complete repaint so that people would clamor to get their hands on the exclusive... and clamor we are; the new paintup looks sweeeeeeeeeet.

Last edited:
Oh, well then that can't be the real thing; armor and body is definitely from the BD P2. The mask color is also off.

Better not be the real thing at all, otherwise I'm certainly not buying. Doubt they'd do this, though. Not after that gorgeous repaint in the prototype pics. If these are real HT FaceBook site pictures, they're probably really old ones to test out the mask sculpt and to get a general idea of what the final product would look like. Many changes seem to have been made since then.

The picts were taken from the fan picts section.
So these are not of the official HT product.

One good point - it looks like the Guardian Bio fits well on the P2 head, against all expectations. Perhaps HT have managed to design it to fit both the P1 and P2 heads? Would be VERY cool if that were the case...

That Gort bio looks to be the same one I got from Nosteratoys on ebay a couple of years ago. I have it right here and it looks identical to the one in the pics. One easy giveaway is the painted lenses. It's a fairly thin casting and can be heat formed to fit any of the HT Predator heads.

It is a recast....I think. I will not say it for certain cause I hate looking acting like I know everything and am wrong. But I am pretty sure Mudshark is right.

Back