Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody from the UK ordering one?
I have my Visa Switch card details and I use it when in the states but I have never ordered online before with it.

So if I'm understanding this right, everyone will order this next week, and there will be attendie and non attendie preorders. Then SDCC attendies can pick theirs up at the event, and the non-attendies will get theirs shipped to them shortly thereafter? In theory we should have this in hand by the end of July/early August?

It won't be $200. Maybe $175 at the most (remember, even though it's an exclusive, it uses older parts) + shipping. If not that, then $160 to $170.

No, Its not but I like the design and it will only rise so I need to get it if I want it.
hmm. now that i think about it, it's not exactly my favorite pred.
i mean, it's alright. basically a rehashed P1. definitely not as cool as the Lost.

i think what is mainly driving me to get it is for the sake of complete-ism, rather than love for the design.
which i thought i grew out of, but apparently not in this case.

hmm. now that i think about it, it's not exactly my favorite pred.
i mean, it's alright. basically a rehashed P1. definitely not as cool as the Lost.

i think what is mainly driving me to get it is for the sake of complete-ism, rather than love for the design.
which i thought i grew out of, but apparently not in this case.

Really, you actually think the lost pred is cooler than this? I actually think i like this pred more than the lost, because im not a fan of the bright green colour tone, and i like preds with wrist blades and cannons.

If this figure's under $200, I'll probably try the PPO. I haven't had much luck getting the original Predator for a reasonable price, so this may end up being my first one.

I definitely like this one better than "Lost"...

Back