Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how is the lost pred a rehash? i thought his parts were pretty unique.

Nope. The only thing "New" is the Bio, oxygen mask, bone trophies (skull and skull bandolier) and paint job.

The head, body and feet are all rehashed from the HT P1 figure.

The hands (all 4) all the armor (including the waist pouches) the spear and smart disc are all rehashed from the P2 figure.

Only new part for the armor is the leather-like strap for the left shoulder armor.

So it's a rehash of the P1/P2 figures.

Any idea how many of these will be made?

Is thing going to go up in price down the road like the 8th anicom scar or do you suspect they'll be around at normal prices for a while?

how is the lost pred a rehash? i thought his parts were pretty unique.
it's a repainted P2 figure with a new chest armor, bio, gauntlets and staff.
not that it's a bad thing, that's how the prop costumes were made.

speaking of rehashes, the Lost armor is off of an old Stan Winston character from The Vindicator.
vindicator-cyborg.jpg

Get the Pred it will be more valuable simply because so few are being produced
____ yeah, that's why i'm gettin' it. i'm gonna flip that sonofa_____ on ebay and retire.

just kidding, i'm only gonna pay off my school loans and mortgage with it.
i'm pulling your leg. my school loans are already paid off. i'm gonna buy a car with it.

____ yeah, that's why i'm gettin' it. i'm gonna flip that sonofa_____ on ebay and retire.

just kidding, i'm only gonna pay off my school loans and mortgage with it.
i'm pulling your leg. my school loans are already paid off. i'm gonna buy a car with it.

Why dont you just steal it? Keeps things simple...

Nope. The only thing "New" is the Bio, oxygen mask, bone trophies (skull and skull bandolier) and paint job.

The hands (all 4) all the armor (including the waist pouches) the spear and smart disc are all rehashed from the P2 figure.

Only new part for the armor is the leather-like strap for the left shoulder armor.

You're wrong about the P1 head for sure, I have both and the sculpt is not the same and p1 came out after the lost.

You're wrong about the P1 head for sure, I have both and the sculpt is not the same and p1 came out after the lost.

Aw hell.. I completely misread your post man. :lol:lol:lol

My bad. To clarify:

ME said:

That's in reference to this Guardian Predator figure.

:lol

I just hope the attendee edition doesn't sell out fast and I pray that my wife doesn't go into labor that morning or else I will be in the delivery room on my cell phone calling Sideshow to place an order. :pray:

I just hope the attendee edition doesn't sell out fast and I pray that my wife doesn't go into labor that morning or else I will be in the delivery room on my cell phone calling Sideshow to place an order. :pray:

It will sell out, but just going by how this is being handled the initial ES of 300 is probably not correct. Which is fine by me. I don't collect for value. It is nice for stuff you own to appreciate but it's not what I look for when I buy something.

The good news is Sideshow's getting 500 pieces. So basically, you can still check feeBay for anyone in Asia that might be selling it. That of course, would just be plain luck, as shipping charges on top of an already-inflated price would prove to be a royal pain in the neck to pay.
Then again, is SDCC the last "toy fair" of the year? If not, then the value of this guy might stay low (as far as auctions go) for a few more weeks. That's about the only wiggle room non-attendees who miss out on SS's distribution will have.

Back