Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FU** Complainers :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Looks like my order was placed 34 seconds in... I think some also had there's during minute two. but haven't heard of any past that.

Gotta be quick on the stick with these guys.

Mine went through at :30 but then got tied up and took forever do anything, then it went to waitlist, then it took me 6 tries to get that. By then it was 6 after. :(

It is my first order with Sideshow guys. I am in Canada and I am so happy it went through!!:wave
I just want to know how they charge for shipping and if i have to do anything more with this order or i just have to wait until they ship it.
Do they charge me(shipping fees) automatically befor shipping?

thanks in advance guys

Rick

It is my first order with Sideshow guys. I am in Canada and I am so happy it went through!!:wave
I just want to know how they charge for shipping and if i have to do anything more with this order or i just have to wait until they ship it.

thanks in advance guys

Rick

Just wait, you won't be charged anything until it actually ships.

thanks in advance guys

Rick

You need to email them for the accurate shipping amount. Otherwise just make sure your address is correct and credit card details are up-to-date and wait for them to ship it out.

Just wait, you won't be charged anything until it actually ships.

You need to email them for the accurate shipping amount. Otherwise just make sure your address is correct and credit card details are up-to-date and wait for them to ship it out.

Thanks guys. That s all i wanted to know. I realy do not care how much shipping will be. I am so Happy i am getting this figure.
So now all i have to do is sit and wait? Awesome!!!
I was just worried that i should contact them because it is international shipping and that i could end up having my order dropped.

Thanks again guys and have a good weekend!:hi5:

Thank god i'm not a Predator figure fan, otherwise you all shall have 1 more person to queeze thru SS server with.

You'd trade a Celtic for Guardian?? Dude, I love the Guardian's design and am bummed I missed out, but I'd never trade my Celtic for him! Actually, I'd never trade any of my HT stuff (Alien, Predator, or Terminator)...

Why couldn't the exclusive have been a variant of an existing figure, instead of a new Lost Hunter (that's actually completely relevant to P2 fans)? Granted, parts were reused, but this morning was such a pain in the ass... Oh, well. Guess we'll have to see.

You'd trade a Celtic for Guardian?? Dude, I love the Guardian's design and am bummed I missed out, but I'd never trade my Celtic for him! Actually, I'd never trade any of my HT stuff (Alien, Predator, or Terminator)...

Why couldn't the exclusive have been a variant of an existing figure, instead of a new Lost Hunter (that's actually completely relevant to P2 fans)? Granted, parts were reused, but this morning was such a pain in the ass... Oh, well. Guess we'll have to see.

I have 2 Celtic preds....figured I need an extra for a trade 1 day. :wink1:

barryo for the ween...............:lol

I LOVE BARRYOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

thank-you.gif

Man look at this crazy kid! I have no idea who he is but he's ugly as hell and freaks out way too much over toys.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/94iMQ4QKc6A&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/94iMQ4QKc6A&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That guys a SSF member? Or a lurker. Anywho funny seeing my posts in his video! All because of the sig that Blade3327 recently gave me.

Back