Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man look at this crazy kid! I have no idea who he is but he's ugly as hell and freaks out way too much over toys.
<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/94iMQ4QKc6A&hl=en_US&fs=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Elder!!!! :rock

Are you serious? It was myself....

His true identity:

raccoon_5916.jpg

I feel like such a two timer... I'm in the Aliens and Robots section all the time now... I've also had flings with SW, Indy and GI Joe... Been eying Marvel and DC too at times. :(

Ha ha..just don't spread yourself into the Realm of Transformers like me Flosi.

I feel like such a two timer... I'm in the Aliens and Robots section all the time now... I've also had flings with SW, Indy and GI Joe... Been eying Marvel and DC too at times. :(

I have Dark Knight and Iron Man figs... will definitely get Captain America and Thor figs when released...

But I love Terminator/Predator/Aliens!

To be fair, Star Wars is filled with whiners crying about Gamorrean Guard being a fraction off from the right shad of green, Hammerhead being called Momma Gnaws or some ____, etc. Indy is depressing as ____, like visiting a grave of a loved one. Joe is cool but a bit stagnant since everything is getting delayed and with the figures getting better and better, there's less need for customization. Marvel is annoying as ____ with all the IM threads and same with DC and all the ____ing TDK Batman/Joker ballsacking threads. I escape to the horror boards now and then but ATM they seem corroded with custom threads and moronically newbish DC refugees so it's more fun to pop in here, oogle the latest and greatest from HT wile picking on the meatheads. ;)

To be fair, Star Wars is filled with whiners crying about Gamorrean Guard being a fraction off from the right shad of green, Hammerhead being called Momma Gnaws or some ____, etc. Indy is depressing as ____, like visiting a grave of a loved one. Joe is cool but a bit stagnant since everything is getting delayed and with the figures getting better and better, there's less need for customization. Marvel is annoying as ____ with all the IM threads and same with DC and all the ____ing TDK Batman/Joker ballsacking threads. I escape to the horror boards now and then but ATM they seem corroded with custom threads and moronically newbish DC refugees so it's more fun to pop in here, oogle the latest and greatest from HT wile picking on the meatheads. ;)

Wish I had more Predator figs :(

:wave Hi NAM. *So true. :monkey2 And welcome Deez, now center your sig, son.

Back