Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has new head, alien skull and the other gubbins. I just love his colours.
I see what you mean as he is basically a repaint but he still feels different enough for me to want him.
What do you mean by that last part? was this the original Predator mask and the changed it last minute?

I guess but it's really only a bio and alien skull that's new, just my opinion.
Yeah the bio on this guy was, as has already been explained by others, intended to be the original Predator's bio but was indeed changed last minute. The fact that this guy only has about 2 seconds of screen time means that there is very little appeal to me.

It's a better figure the celtic predator in almost every way, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Also you contradict yourself very quickly. First you say it's cool and then you say it has one thing going for it.

To each his own but I disagree, again just my opinion. I did not contradict myself though, just because I think the Celtic Predator is better does not mean I don't think this new guy looks cool, just not cool enough to warrant a purchase on my part.

Just someone with Postmortem PPO depression ranting because they didn't get one and poopooing the figure to justify the fail. Don't read into it any more than that.

Actually Nam I never even tried to ppo this figure, you may have guessed that from me saying that I didn't think it was worth it.

It's nice that you congratulate yourself btw, egotistic much? :rolleyes:

WOW! Just looked on ebay and the Guardian Pred is now "buy it now" for $799.99 + shipping! Good Lord those freaks make me sick!

* Predator clicks & hisses * translation - damn you hot toys for making this an exclusive!

:rotfl

phtp.jpg

psci.jpg

Normally, I'd speak up here (as I happen to love both HT and NECA), but the majority of Nam's argument is valid, so...

/me pops back out. :)

wow... just checked on Ebay. I knew the AVP preds where pricy, didn't know the original preds where fetching that kind of money too.

Stevescollectibles had 1 on ebay for $599 bin, I offered $400 & he declined. When I checked the BIN again, he had it raised to $799.00! WTF!! :gah: I told him he was a rapist, i hope he burns in hell, & called him a *********. How can some of these a$$holes sleep at night? :censored:mad:

Bud, the majority of people in this world are idiots. Or, they have some other severe character flaw. It's a fact of life. All we can do is find the little places where the minority of good guys are... and bash the majority while there. :)

There are at least two auctions or BINs on feeBay where they state "I have gotten order confirmation from Sideshow", the turds. Taking the opportunity from honest PPO'ers to flip something for three-four times the price. For all that effort, I hope they get their money's worth by having someone shove the Guardian up their butts, so they'll be forced to keep it.

Now, these feeBay sellers could be lying, but probably aren't. Otherwise, they'd have to refund the buyers' money, which their greedy asses don't want to do.

Thats just sickening to hear. I sincerely hope no one pays that. It'd be an absolute joke if it weren't so damning of some peoples morality.

Stevescollectibles had 1 on ebay for $599 bin, I offered $400 & he declined. When I checked the BIN again, he had it raised to $799.00! WTF!! :gah: I told him he was a rapist, i hope he burns in hell, & called him a *********. How can some of these a$$holes sleep at night? :censored:mad:

While I don't agree with what he's doing, to be fair, it's his (at least it will be) and he can sell it for whatever he wants to sell it for. Calling him names will likely get you in trouble with ebay and is douchy in and of itself. In cases like that, and there are MANY on ebaY, I usually just laugh at the ridiculousness and move on.

While I don't agree with what he's doing, to be fair, it's his (at least it will be) and he can sell it for whatever he wants to sell it for. Calling him names will likely get you in trouble with ebay and is douchy in and of itself. In cases like that, and there are MANY on ebaY, I usually just laugh at the ridiculousness and move on.

I completely agree. First time for everything.

Back