Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to vent a bit and just chime in on this thread... I was pissed yesterday when I missed out on the Guardian Predator pre-sale and even more so with missing out today. What makes it worse is seeing that I could've picked it up on ebay from resellers for around $350 which I thought was too high. Now it's gone up to $800?!?! Crazy! I see one on ebay now with a BIN for $600 and I'm tempted to grab it. Then I look at my wife and kids and realize it's all pretty ridiculous...
Anyways, isn't this supposed to still be released in Asia? Do you think prices will continue to go up or actually cool down? I think I would go for around $400-$450, but that would be my limit. Oh well... It really sucks when real die hard fans can't get their stuff at cost. That's collecting for ya I guess! Okay... done venting a bit..

Last edited:
Boy after today and yesterday, I bet many of you are now wishing HT wouldn't have been able to meet the SDCC deadline like with the Sarah-1000 :lol

I actually tried for one today (and yesterday, but I was on my phone for that) and this was the first time I've attempted to PPO (streamlined no less) something and didn't get it. All was smooth until I clicked the palce order button. So I definately feel like like HT landed a real low blow here with this figure. Far too few figures to meet the demand for them. An under a minute sell out is unheard of outside of perhaps the B&W Universal Monsters.

Who had the idea to group up and be the squad from P1? I like that idea!:goodpost:

Ski and I are co-founders of Team Testosterone. :lol The credit goes to Blade though for the inspiration. ;)

I didn't even try...

because it's a god damn doll. Had I known that there were little girls out there willing to shell out $800 for one, I would have grabbed one.

Don't really see the difference in girls who collect 12" dolls and girls who collect pollystone dolls. :dunno

it's a god damn doll.

Such a funny thing for someone to say on a collectors' forum:wave.

@Nam: Yeah, I made a new sig for myself, featuring a photo of my newly-arrived T-700. You try to keep it up for a few weeks or a month, but it gets old and people start changing things...
Be even sadder if I didn't get the figure that was in my sig :wink1:.

Holy ____. $800.....I like this thing and wasn't able to get in under the wire to acquire it but it isn't that important to me to own. To each his own but this one will firmly remain out of my collection.

Back