Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo%2011%E5%B9%B48%E6%9C%8820%E6%97%A516%2014%2022.jpeg

i think this head sculpt looked more like james franco in the film compared to the proto sculpt...hopefully OMG's pics proves me right

WOW! Obviously HT is going all out on these Spiderman boxes- incorporating 3d cut out elements! Too bad the new OC Batman box is just BLAH...

The HT Harry & symbiote Spidey figures can thank the HT red & blue Spidey figure for being so :cool:, that it's made me want all the figures from this line :D

It also helps that Harry translates well as a figure, & that symbiote Spidey is ..... well ..... symbiote Spidey :D

Battle damaged Spidey with Tobey head sculpt please HT :D

The HT Harry & symbiote Spidey figures can thank the HT red & blue Spidey figure for being so :cool:, that it's made me want all the figures from this line :D

It also helps that Harry translates well as a figure, & that symbiote Spidey is ..... well ..... symbiote Spidey :D

Battle damaged Spidey with Tobey head sculpt please HT :D

I'll takem' all! :yess:

1) Doc Ock
2) Goblin
3) Battle Damaged Spidey
4) Venom
5) Sandman

i just think the snowboarder design of this character is so lame. its too bad. figure looks killer, but i have no reason to get him based on the character he portrays/

I can't wait for this one and Symbiote. I think they are both great movie renderings of the characters.

I'll takem' all! :yess:

1) Doc Ock
2) Goblin
3) Battle Damaged Spidey
4) Venom
5) Sandman
After posting I want all the figures from this line & then reading the list of potential characters, I'm unsure again :slap

I think I only want BD Spidey & Green Goblin :lol

Along with symbiote Spidey & Harry of course :D

i just think the snowboarder design of this character is so lame. its too bad. figure looks killer, but i have no reason to get him based on the character he portrays/
A glider similar to Green Goblin would have been cooler :D

But Harry's mask? :slap If we only got the 'mask on' sculpt, I don't think I'd bother with this figure.

This figure turns out to be a good one. Too bad, I'm not into the character itself so I passed on it. Congrats on those who POed this.

Back