Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the chance but i'm not entirely sure if i'm going to buy her or not. That's why i'm looking at various stores. Sure she's nice but we'll get another one next year and i still have to buy boba and already have ordered some custom figs. Thanks for the offer though, i really appreciate it!

That funny, I just got off the phone with them no more than five minutes ago and they said it was all sold out at Sideshow.

Sorry to be late to the party again, but SS is now finally completely out! As in not taking backorders anymore... I guess this Avengers Black Widow is now history and we can all look forward to the Black Widow with straight hair in Captain America: The Winter Soldier!!!

Oh, they will take preorders in March/April 2014? I think the new Widow will finally breach the $200 price tag...

Couple of questions with regards to the material they used to make the suit is the best way to describe it as thin rubber as worried that it will crack or tear depending on how extreme a pose you put her in. Is it a safe assessment ?

Why do people think just because SS is sold out the figure is gone? You can most likely get it for a competitive price on ebay or from another dealer?

In general, once it is sold out at SSC and online retailers the prices skyrocket on ebay. Case-in-point: Hawkeye.

In general, once it is sold out at SSC and online retailers the prices skyrocket on ebay. Case-in-point: Hawkeye.

yep- look at ebay pricing on this.....it will go way up as all the SS sold out figures do.

The shipping to Greece though is 44 $ so she climbs up to 280-ish. Also, how do you check the numbers in sideshow? I tried checking how many Boba's were left but i don't know how.

Not sure about SSC. With BBTS, just enter a large amount like 1000 and hit the update total button and it will tell you their remaining inventory.

Why do people think just because SS is sold out the figure is gone? You can most likely get it for a competitive price on ebay or from another dealer?

Correct. BBTS just recently increased their inventory of BW to 27. Earlier it was only 12. So hurry everyone.

Can anybody tell me if the ankle pegs are removable on the Widow's body?

Got mine this mornin and she doth rocketh!!

I still need to do more with her hair but damn...she fine!

photobw.jpg

photo4bw.jpg

photo3bw.jpg

photo2bw.jpg

photo1bw.jpg

That's my favorite scene of hers too. I just loved it first time I saw the movie in the theater.

I have a Black Widow ordered and I hope to be getting her in a few weeks.

Back