Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lwsabqPMFc1qkywp9o1_500.gif

You're crazy Privyet! :lol

I wanted to try and make a War Bonds Cap using it.
As for the arm joints, i used a spare Alice body. There was no way i was going to try and strip Widow.
It was just for the pics. Her head is back on her body now.

Oh okay sorry :lol Still nice creativity.

Haha.
It's an ordeal listening to the review...
In BW news, i finally found a good use for the spare Rescue Cap costume body suit part i have had in my clothing stash...
:)

IMG_3543.jpg~original

IMG_3544.jpg~original

Outfit looks good! I agree about the exposed joints. Kinda ugly.

That's fair enough.
I only did it quickly.
Just for the pics(Not to win any custom competition!).
Thanks for the comments guys.

It's fine but I don't think the Alice body was made in tune with the Widow HS IMO and it shows I think if you get another Widow body I'm sure you got the custom you want!

I would try it on one of mine, but I lack the Cap outfit :thud:

It's fine but I don't think the Alice body was made in tune with the Widow HS IMO and it shows I think if you get another Widow body I'm sure you got the custom you want!

It was only for that one pic. Never intended to be permanent.
And yeah, the Alice neck is at least 7mm longer than Widow's.

I would try it on one of mine, but I lack the Cap outfit :thud:

Yeah. I was going to use it for a War Bonds Cap. But i am not sure i will now. I have more than enough Caps to be going on with. And the Rescue version on the way...
IMG_3470_zps4a383469.jpg~original

She has arrived!!! And she managed to sneak through the costums and I didn't have to pay taxes :yess:
It's a beautiful figure.
But my cat hates it :rotfl It creeps him out.

foto1752.jpg

foto1749.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, will upload better ones when I get hold of my camera again :)

Sadly one of the guns is broken, and when I tested it part of it flew through the air xD :thud:

Oh I love that Captain America holding his helmet!! Very cool!

It's not that hard, but you have to sacrifice a Cap head to do it. I'll PM you pics of the process.

She has arrived!!! And she managed to sneak through the costums and I didn't have to pay taxes :yess:
It's a beautiful figure.

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, will upload better ones when I get hold of my camera again :)

Sadly one of the guns is broken, and when I tested it part of it flew through the air xD :thud:

You should be able to attach the slide back on again.
It flips off if you're not careful!

It's not that hard, but you have to sacrifice a Cap head to do it. I'll PM you pics of the process.

You should be able to attach the slide back on again.
It flips off if you're not careful!

Yeah I got the slide back on again, but I compared it to the other gun and there seems to be a small thing missing to stop the slide from going off :monkey2

It's a beautiful figure.

foto1752.jpg

foto1749.jpg

Congrats sucks about the gun though, but yeah you can slide it back on!

Wow the fringe or bangs on yours are pretty thick almost looks like a wig, hopefully can fix it up, almost looks like a 50's style poofy hair It is supposed to be Scar after all, not her grandmother.:lol

My cat Jasper is totally uninterested in my Hot Toys. Couldn't care less about them.
But he's incredibly laid back.
Doesn't really care about anything as long as he has a place to sleep and food to eat.

IMG_4223.jpg~original

IMG_0222.jpg~original

IMG00027-20090716-1725.jpg~original

My cat Jasper is totally uninterested in my Hot Toys. Couldn't care less about them.
But he's incredibly laid back.
Doesn't really care about anything as long as he has a place to sleep and food to eat.

IMG_4223.jpg~original

IMG_0222.jpg~original

IMG00027-20090716-1725.jpg~original

Cute cat! Mine just sticks his nose in everyone's bussiness, if I bring anything in the house it will automaticaly become his. :lol
He acts very humanly like. He opens doors, listens, turns on lights, turns on the water if he's thirsty, etc..

24102010153.jpg

dscn0192gs.jpg

Back