Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so happy when i got this figure, now bring on Catwoman and if hot toys ever did a Natalie Portman in the all white outfit for episode 3, i will be beyond excited having all three on my shelf.

Yes... though some maybe glued tight, so you luck may vary ... though they usually all can be pried out, with some effort (or no effort at all)

Just for the record, the ankle pegs are NOT removeable without causing permanent damage. You will be breaking the stems which are glued in. Had I known I would probably have used a different female body for my Interrogation custom.

tumblr_m42xy9DBU51qzqrpyo1_500.gif

That's a big ol gun you gave widow. Ugh I swear everybody is able to pose widow with just her hip sticking out. I always end up having this
standingSideStretch.jpg

Mine arrived today!!! Yay!
I have had this on order since the day it went up from the guy i usually deal with.
Very glad to have it here. Knowing my luck, my second one will arrive tomorrow now that this one is here.
I only took a couple of pics on the detolf shelf with her next to Cap, Fury and Stark.
I'll see what i can do with that hair, lol.

IMG_3535.jpg~original

IMG_3536.jpg~original

Just for the record, the ankle pegs are NOT removeable without causing permanent damage. You will be breaking the stems which are glued in. Had I known I would probably have used a different female body for my Interrogation custom.

For the record... YES, you can... with patience even the most stubbornly glued one will come off... I've 3 Avengers' BWs...but I've done peg switching on a dozen or so.... and I've more than 4 dozen new female TTs almost all of them have pegs.

Mine arrived today!!! Yay!
I have had this on order since the day it went up from the guy i usually deal with.
Very glad to have it here. Knowing my luck, my second one will arrive tomorrow now that this one is here.
I only took a couple of pics on the detolf shelf with her next to Cap, Fury and Stark.
I'll see what i can do with that hair, lol.

IMG_3535.jpg~original

IMG_3536.jpg~original

Nice setup display however the lighting makes Widow look too mannequin looking and the hair actually looks like a sculpted piece in a bad plastic way :slap

consider yourself lucky

I did a search on youtube and i have to say(Sorry if he's a member here), but he seems off his meds.
I couldn't listen to it for long.

Nice setup display however the lighting makes Widow look too mannequin looking and the hair actually looks like a sculpted piece in a bad plastic way :slap

Lol. It's possibly the fact i took the pic with my iPhone.
I *do* have two sets of Dioder in each Detolf(Two lines per shelf), but the lighting looks great to my eyes. It's maybe an artefact of the camera.
As for the hair, i am going to work on it.
I don't have a lot of experience in brushing dolly hair.
Maybe you can give us a tutorial, lol.

There's a chance I'll be able to pick one of these up next weekend, didn't really want her at first but I changed my mind. Love everyone's pics.

Sean Long, ugh. Sharp inhale every three words, lol.

There's a chance I'll be able to pick one of these up next weekend, didn't really want her at first but I changed my mind. Love everyone's pics.

Sean Long, ugh. Sharp inhale every three words, lol.

Haha.
It's an ordeal listening to the review...
In BW news, i finally found a good use for the spare Rescue Cap costume body suit part i have had in my clothing stash...
:)

IMG_3543.jpg~original

IMG_3544.jpg~original

Haha.
It's an ordeal listening to the review...
In BW news, i finally found a good use for the spare Rescue Cap costume body suit part i have had in my clothing stash...
:)

IMG_3543.jpg~original

IMG_3544.jpg~original

:lol Nice Work but the reason why I covered the arm and leg joints on my customs is to erase the weird look of the arms and leg joints :lol

Still wish I had a spare Cap outfit to do that!
Exp

Last edited:
So here is my other WIP Widow I've been experimenting on. Almost there

1.Changed the Lips
2.Colored the hair
3.Lightened the eyes

Some movie magic

:lol Nice Work but the reason why I covered the arm and leg joints on my customs is to erase the weird look of the arms and leg joints :lol

Still wish I had a spare Cap outfit to do that!

I wanted to try and make a War Bonds Cap using it.
As for the arm joints, i used a spare Alice body. There was no way i was going to try and strip Widow.
It was just for the pics. Her head is back on her body now.

Back