Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember seeing those pics when u posted them before guyver. Did the suit go back into shape ok when u changed her pose? don't want widow to have a baggy suit :lol

Yeah wasn't that big of an issue to get it back to the skin tight look.

Just try not to remove the boots too much, for some reason that's what really makes it hard to get the suit back to form. Of course you can easily take the boots off and snap them back on with no problems, but it is very hard to get the legs of suit not to bunch up after you snap the boots back on.:lecture

In other words, of course you can make customs of her with ease, however I think HT's really didn't make this the type of suit to take off to customize and then put back on.

Meaning I think they thought, yes you can remove the suit for a custom look but leave it off, because when you try to put it back on it's never going to look the same like before. :lecture

That's why I say if you only have one, you can customize her, but do it at your own risk. :slap

i don't want to customize her... only want to change poses and was wondering if there was any issues with the suit after being in a certain pose for too long and not going back to its original shape :)

i don't want to customize her... only want to change poses and was wondering if there was any issues with the suit after being in a certain pose for too long and not going back to its original shape :)

Fear not, suit stays on.boots stay on...not a problem you are good to go!:rock:rock:

Yeah wasn't that big of an issue to get it back to the skin tight look.

Just try not to remove the boots too much, for some reason that's what really makes it hard to get the suit back to form. Of course you can easily take the boots off and snap them back on with no problems, but it is very hard to get the legs of suit not to bunch up after you snap the boots back on.:lecture

In other words, of course you can make customs of her with ease, however I think HT's really didn't make this the type of suit to take off to customize and then put back on.

Meaning I think they thought, yes you can remove the suit for a custom look but leave it off, because when you try to put it back on it's never going to look the same like before. :lecture

That's why I say if you only have one, you can customize her, but do it at your own risk. :slap

A bit a vaseline and a smooth plastic separator.... after all it's not any magical method HT employed to assemble the figure...

What does she look like after her suit has been removed and put back on?

Well...mine got really baggy on the back of the legs and around the you know what region, it's okay but I was annoyed no matter how much I tugged, pulled and straighten it just never looked like it did out of the box.

So I decided to make it a BD version to compensate for the suit not fitting right.

The best way I can show what I mean (again this was a while ago)

Is there a picture of this version of Black Widow using the iron man 2 black widow head? I want to see what the figure looks like with that head.

Is there a picture of this version of Black Widow using the iron man 2 black widow head? I want to see what the figure looks like with that head.

Yes unfortunately I tried it but didn't like the results a while back :slap
Btw, the IM 2 head doesn't fit well on the avengers body either.
Hope this helps anyone's curiousity unfortunately.

More newer pic

Vice versa

Last edited:
Just check bbts inventory. I forgot I had one on preorder with Alter Ego and its just been sittingin my kitchen . I havent even opened the box it came in...

Back