Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I am coming from the opposite direction. In the beginning this BW was going to be the only Avengers character I was going to get. PO'ed her on the third day. I have been extremely happy with my IM2 Mark VI and told myself why would I need another IM?

The DVD ultimately did me in and I realized I really want a round RT IM to complement the Mark VI, so I PO'ed the Mark VII & HOA in March. There were times I wish I have a Thor or a Cap, but I'm very happy now with her, the Mark VI and knowing the Mark VII is coming soon.

(I might pick up a Maria Hill when/if it comes out as a 2013 con exclusive)

what a beauty.

dsc01405od.jpg

dsc01403w.jpg

dsc01404yl.jpg

better than the iron man 2 one

Sorry if this has been asked before; but have there been any complaints about the suit so far or are things still peachy?

Sorry if this has been asked before; but have there been any complaints about the suit so far or are things still peachy?

Mine came with a pinhead sized tear on her right thigh. It's covered by the thigh holster so I'm not too concerned by it. I will be picking up an additional jumpsuit though, just to have a clean backup.

Bought it on evil bay so not much I can do warranty or replacement wise. Is what it is. :dunno

I had two ordered from my guy in NY, which i already have, but i hedged my bets and ordered one from Modelzone too. I haven't heard a peep from MZ.
But i expect it to be fairly soon, as the majority of people seem to have theirs by now(Not everyone, just the majority).

Both Joker 2.0 and widow are clearing customs for alot of sellers in the UK so I would imagine BW will be sometime next week due to the bank holiday for Modelzone, unless it arrives into them later today.

Back