Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
austin-powers-man-baby.jpg

What did you have to do to the hair to get it to look like that? The pics look great!

Thanks!

Just used my fingers (dry, didn't wet them) and brushed/smoothed into place.

Agreed! Looks like movie stills. :duff

Cool!

Thanks very much, glad you like them! :hi5:

Great pics!!!!! :goodpost:
This makes me wanna take mine out of her plastic and cardboard prison and take some pics myself

Thank you!

Get Widow out her box and take some pics!! :exactly:

Does anyone know a good tutorial video for styling the hair? I'm afraid ill mess it up.

Last edited:
Bah! Project_A I just noticed your lamp behind widow. My husband would love that!

That 6 inch figure looks good. Wonder when those will be released. I want one!

Does anyone know a good tutorial video for styling the hair? I'm afraid ill mess it up.

I think you should avoid touching the top of her head, you'll figure it out, move it a little on the sides and it will be fine I guess

Thank you!

Get Widow out her box and take some pics!! :exactly:

Thanks I will, I'll take some crappy pics with my cell! :lol

^Much awesomeness, The Batmobile and the other hero in black...heh heh. I knew she would fit much better given her size.

I guess in a year or so we will be POing a 1/6 BW with a gray/dark gray suit with long hair (ala Selina Kyle). Hopefully better HS and more accessories.

Back