Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cut it off or shave it.

:horror :horror :horror

tumblr_m3u9679iIN1qbx51ho1_250.gif

Ewwwwwweeee.....

Project_A - so that is the avengers BW body you have there? I bought an extra BW head with long hair and I was looking to find a body for it... Not a phicen one. (how is phicen pronounced anyway? I guess I have a dirty mind..)

Last edited:
Man, thinking about getting this figure again now after all the pics here and Clipper King's review. I think you guys are touching up her hair which makes her look a lot better. Sadly, she seems to be sold out everywhere. And has just about doubled on eBay. Black Widow's new hairstyle for Captain America 2 isn't helping me either...

Man, thinking about getting this figure again now after all the pics here and Clipper King's review. I think you guys are touching up her hair which makes her look a lot better. Sadly, she seems to be sold out everywhere. And has just about doubled on eBay. Black Widow's new hairstyle for Captain America 2 isn't helping me either...

There are places which still have her in stock.
But the prices are pretty high. Where are you in the world?

Just keep checking the commerce section. I just bought one this weekend, brand new, for $235 shipped. I know its higher than retail but definitely worth it after having seen received the figure!

Thanks, it took me soo long to get it like that.

What did you have to do? I want to mess with mine but I'm afraid it'll end up all frizzy

What did you have to do? I want to mess with mine but I'm afraid it'll end up all frizzy[/QUOTE]

I just used my fingers to bring out the hair a bit at the bottom and I used a little bit of water to get it to stay in that shape.

They put so much gunk in the hair that they might as well have made it sculpted instead imo. It looks good this way but I still think sculpted would have been best since the hair is so short anyway

They put so much gunk in the hair that they might as well have made it sculpted instead imo. It looks good this way but I still think sculpted would have been best since the hair is so short anyway

I agree, I hope they try sculpted hair on the next widow but they probably won't.

Back