Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mrggifvSwR1selngxo3_1280.jpg

Anyone, dust...

Wow, what a great shot!

wow 15$, hell i could buy 5 real chairs for that same price, i buy this crap and i still keep saying wow what the hell is up with these super high prices for mostly plastic parts, then i see a figure and im all gimme gimme gimme.... then my wallet cries as all its paper friends say goodbye and leave into the abyss of the collecting world..

According to the listing they are for the Joker....Joker needs folding chairs? Did he recently join WWF?

I know the fire has died down a bit for this figure, but if anyone is still looking for one at a reasonable price, Comic Oasis has her for $225.00.

I know the fire has died down a bit for this figure, but if anyone is still looking for one at a reasonable price, Comic Oasis has her for $225.00.

Possibly because people are too busy trying to track down reasonably price outlets, like Comic Oasis..? :wink1:

Actually, I'd say that the recent release of Selina Kyle/Catwoman has breathed fresh life into the thread as people do side-by-side comparisons of the two figures.

Back