Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$225? That's about what I'm hoping to pay. The only loca store here wants $300. I was going to try and maybe trade them my Coulson for Widow.

Edit: nevermind... OOS!

I'm sorry but I dont think that custom Widow head looks good at all and that CW looks like a doll compared to the real Widow figure. Neither look anywhere close to on the level of 89 Bats...

I'm sorry but I dont think that custom Widow head looks good at all and that CW looks like a doll compared to the real Widow figure. Neither look anywhere close to on the level of 89 Bats...

tumblr_lnanbupLJt1qad2hn_thumb.gif

I think they all look great.

The other 2 don't look too shabby but the Widow head looks pretty poor

Sorry to be off topic here, but has anybody seen a good quality pic of the new Black Widow outfit from Captain America: The Winter Solder with ScarJo in it? Has that been released yet? I'm not talking about concept drawings, toy action figure pics, I'm talking about the real deal here.

Sorry to be off topic here, but has anybody seen a good quality pic of the new Black Widow outfit from Captain America: The Winter Solder with ScarJo in it? Has that been released yet? I'm not talking about concept drawings, toy action figure pics, I'm talking about the real deal here.

only pics are from where she was running with steve in the jacket and pants

only pics are from where she was running with steve in the jacket and pants

Yep, unfortunately the only good look we've gotten at her costume was from the upcoming 6 inch figure from Hasbro.

gkwb.jpg

sy4z.jpg

w0m4.jpg

I hope HT makes a figure of her again for Cap. I love the changes to the outfit and to her hair style.

That looks pretty good for a six inch figure. I'm sure HT will release another Widow, she sells.

Oh, I am counting on it (Carrey Riddler voice:horror). I plan to PO that and the AVG:AOU version as well. Dialing back to this figure, I must say it is one awesome figure. You can pose her sassy and sexy, or you can pose her in action poses without any problem whatsoever!

Am I the only one who prefer her suit zipped up not exposing her chest? I know it looks appealing and all... Oh nevermind, it's like her symbol like Batman and Punishers symbol to distract them.

Back