Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did I. I do feel kinda ripped off, though. The basically repackaged the newly "4K" transfer (Robo 1) and put the older releases w/I anything new.

Not worth $33 IMO, back it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robocop 2 in Blu ray is worth the price alone as
Alternatives cost $60-$70

I already had the original blue ray, but my missus still bought me the box set, to have the second film on blue ray.

Plus the box cover is very nice.

Best Buy has a sale on the Robocop Trilogy on Blu-Ray for 14.99 right now.

I wouldn't know. I never opened mine, so it was free to return.

I think they charge shipping if you did. You'd still be saving though.

$15, nice. Does anyone know off hand if it's the same as the individual Blu Rays just packaged together or are there more special features in the trilogy set?

$15, nice. Does anyone know off hand if it's the same as the individual Blu Rays just packaged together or are there more special features in the trilogy set?

individual blu rays packaged together, i got it specifically for part 2 on blu ray
also worth it if you dont already have the new 4k release of robocop, i need to sell my extra copy now

individual blu rays packaged together, i got it specifically for part 2 on blu ray
also worth it if you dont already have the new 4k release of robocop, i need to sell my extra copy now

Yea, I'm having a garage sale in a couple of weeks so I guess my pt. 1 will end up in the sale bin.

Do people think the the 4K is worth it or is it hogwash? If it is I'm grabbing the trilogy today

Yea, I'm having a garage sale in a couple of weeks so I guess my pt. 1 will end up in the sale bin.

Do people think the the 4K is worth it or is it hogwash? If it is I'm grabbing the trilogy today
if your a robo fan, its very much worth it, imo
awesome picture and loaded with tons of extras(behind the scenes)
only cost me $5 when i bought it a couple of months ago

Still haven't fully decided if I want this or not. I'm thinking the final in hand pictures could sway me, but not sure I like the film enough to want this figure.

Cool. I might switch my Robocop PO over to sideshow as the Japanese site I have isn't any cheaper and I have points to use.

If you are not a fan of the film, why even contemplate the option?

I didn't say I'm not a fan. Just not sure if I'm a big enough one to get this figure. The big thing is I don't want to decide later after it's sold out that I want it and then be unable to find it for a decent price.

Damn. Each time I get a notification for this thread it turns out to be another non figure related reply! Built my hopes up there! Lol

When will we see new pictures of this guy?!!

Bri

Back