Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this!
these guys need a new friend!
2014-10-01 16.27.05.jpg

Played around with the chair last night. You chair haters (you know who you are) are really missing out on this, it looks ****ing brilliant with him in person.
The detail on it is just amazing, the little tv's look full scale the detail is so sharp. Very impressive. And there is just something about the colour and texture of the thing that makes the armour on Robo pop, they look fantastic together.
:rock

I don't dislike the chair. Its a fantastic add on. But I don't have the space at the moment lol
But once I get some space cleared abd some figures sold I'll be buying another one with chair [emoji1]

Played around with the chair last night. You chair haters (you know who you are) are really missing out on this, it looks ****ing brilliant with him in person.
The detail on it is just amazing, the little tv's look full scale the detail is so sharp. Very impressive. And there is just something about the colour and texture of the thing that makes the armour on Robo pop, they look fantastic together.

YES! Robo and the chair were made for each other! Where else is he gonna eat?

Makes a lot more sense than this.

newrobo.jpg

thanks for the feedback on the chair, i couldnt pass up adding a robo prop replica to the figure

not sure what all the hate on the new robo is. I thought they did pretty well, brought robo up to modern tech
theres no way they could have ever matched the original masterpiece

Noticed a bit of a sound issue with mine. I put the batteries in, it talks, the remote works. Come back later and try again, nothing works. Have to take the batteries out and put them back in, then it's fine again.

Basically if you leave it on for a while it doesn't work.

Noticed a bit of a sound issue with mine. I put the batteries in, it talks, the remote works. Come back later and try again, nothing works. Have to take the batteries out and put them back in, then it's fine again.

Basically if you leave it on for a while it doesn't work.

I noticed that if you leave it on to long it turns itself off, a nice feature actually, you would have only had to turn it off and back on again, not remove the batteries:lecture

Got home to this little bundle today, just too jetlagged to get into it today tho
c2c4d593cf978361739f2a15fb58c1a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the feedback on the chair, i couldnt pass up adding a robo prop replica to the figure

not sure what all the hate on the new robo is. I thought they did pretty well, brought robo up to modern tech
theres no way they could have ever matched the original masterpiece

I think the reason there is a lot of hatred for the update is because people are doing exactly that in that they are
comparing it to the original. The thing that bothered me about the remake was there was nothing really memorable about the film. It had no real standout scenes like the original had which remain etched in peoples minds long after they had seen the film. There was none of that or memorable quotes from the film. I forgot about majority of the movie soon after I saw it because the scenes were all 'seen it all before' standard action scenes with nothing special about them. I think this is one of the main reasons it flopped and remains forgettable compared to the classic masterpiece.

Last edited:
Yeah it's not even the whole lot, I got two batman armourys!
I hadn't bought a figure since man of steel superman though, so kinda earned it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back