Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get my Robocop. Going to immediately throw on the movie after displaying this figure. Hahaha.
My girlfriend has yet to see the original so she'll be curled up watching it with me.

Cheers mate, iv just opened robo-he's amazing- way heavier than any other hot toys iv had&he just looks perfect.
The pictures show the silver too much, it's got the hues of colours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be honest now......could you describe yourself curled up and watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's"? She'll just be watching...maybe on her phone half the time!!! :)

Haha. No honest she will be glued to the screen. She loves good movies and she is quite analytical while watching.
We watched the original Terminator and it's one of her favorite movies now. She is only 20 so didn't see a lot of these older movies.

Bebe's beabe is going to be like "this sucks" after he's done making her watch Robocop. Then dump him.

Bebe should put lasagna on his face and hands as an homage to Emil. He should then chase his girl around the house/apartment/backyard and if she doesn't run away screaming loudly enough to wake the dead, she's marriage material.

I got my Robo in parts for about US185.

Just the head, with the 3 changable lips, the body (with controller), and pair of fists and the data plug fist.

No BD helmet and chest plate (which i dont care about), and no moveable hands or gun (which i do). I'll try to score those off cheap later or just switch out when i eventually buy the BD unmasked version.

Its so good. I didnt' wanna pay full price for it, cause its kinda overpriced. But it unexpectedly became one of my favorite HT's this year.

It may be my the most impressive one since the 1/4th Batman and Samurai Predator in my opinion.

Like Warmachine (Diecast), you can pull out the leg and arms slightly for greater pose

Just the head, with the 3 changable lips, the body (with controller), and pair of fists and the data plug fist.

No BD helmet and chest plate (which i dont care about), and no moveable hands or gun (which i do). I'll try to score those off cheap later or just switch out when i eventually buy the BD unmasked version.

Its so good. I didnt' wanna pay full price for it, cause its kinda overpriced. But it unexpectedly became one of my favorite HT's this year.

It may be my the most impressive one since the 1/4th Batman and Samurai Predator in my opinion.

Like Warmachine (Diecast), you can pull out the leg and arms slightly for greater pose

Actually looks like the right color there, I guess it all depends on the lighting. From what I have seen this figure just looks totally silver and in certain lighting you can see some purple hues through it but still looks mainly silver. I guess this is one of those figures you have to see in hand to know exactly what color it is, because it appears be a chameleon due to the armor being so reflective and shiny.

Last edited:

dude with the energy rating on that fridge its no wonder you have to buy in parts. :lol:lol:lol

Bebe should put lasagna on his face and hands as an homage to Emil. He should then chase his girl around the house/apartment/backyard and if she doesn't run away screaming loudly enough to wake the dead, she's marriage material.

Hahaha. I'll tell you how it goes.

This is one of the best hot toys have done yet,it's a absolute beast!
Even the voice, which I thought was a gimmick is amazing!
7619e628f3d0c8b3f993bcf7f0e4a4e3.jpg

Crappy lighting and iphone pics. But trust me you need this!
2fa6a150093b96804858843a3ea7f6ab.jpg

Back