Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I'm such a turd. :(

When he heard what you had done, he was inconsolable.

sad.jpg

I sent an email to Sideshow telling them that I no longer want this because of all the delays but I haven't heard a thing from them.
And yet you have every Iron Man... Seriously, what difference does it make if it comes out in August or January? *has seizure*

Robo is slightly taller then that random figure.

You can see the knees are slightly bent on Robo, plus a little perspective..... Robocop's height, i'd say is... slightly taller then the "average" sixth scale height. But not as tall as Thor.

I'd say... like Batman's height up to the ears. Something like that when fully upright. but if you pose him with his legs straight out... he looks stiff and toyish.

Hahaha, nice Stanlore! I actually plan to pose them together as well, plus VTS Punisher. The future of law enforcement, the law himself, and the lawless altogether :)

BTW, the makers of that random figure actually has a taller base body compared to HT's TTM. Their Lee Christmas dwarfed the rest of my figures on the shelf including HT's Barney Ross. It's a good, sturdy body though.

Fran, you shall open up your set, take the chair out of the box, look at it for a few minutes to make sure nothing is broken, then put it in the same place you put the Enterbay Jetpack . . . back in the box. Not just you, but all collectors.
i'll take the chair out of the box, put it inside Jedster's Robocop room diorama, put Robocop into the chair and get some random figures in white coats around him.
i guess i'm not a collector.

cspc_snowdump.jpg

funny. those faces were just mouth plates on proto, are they full face plates now?

PD13699017978zh.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question about random guy though, how hard is it to put his vest on? does it actually zip in the front?

Um... i was one of those idiots that wrecked the vest zipper for my Expendables Barney Ross (v.1), when i put it on, cuz i unzipped it.

Only to find out, there was ****ing velcro on the side straps. The zipper never worked again. From then on... i try to find another option if possible. Mr. Daedd's vest has clips on the side. I popped the head off, unclipped one side, to put it on. Its a little tight, but with a little patience, its not too hard. That damn gun holster on the other hand.. is mountains of fustration.

Back to Robocop !! There was problems with my voice controller and voicebox on the figure. Took it back to Secret Base, and they exchanged me a new one. Apart from working, the new one actually had more Purple tint on it... maybe the 2nd batch has more purple on it... i dunno...~ i like it more. You can lightly see it on the first photo.

Have to say that dredd figure is looking awesome. Makes me sorry I didn't find out about it until it will too late.

Is there a thread for that heavy armored cop figure? I searched and am having trouble finding it
Thanks

Back