Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That set price is going to suck but its a MUST HAVE. The evolution will be cool though, murphy>Robocop>robomurphy :lol

**** yes. Hot Toys is going all-out on this line it seems. Genuinely surprised. They keep making the ED-209 thing a bigger and bigger shame though. So much awesome and one vital piece is gonna rot away before our eyes to detract from that awesome.

This guy worth picking up? Need somebody to put with my DX13. Not sure I want the 2 pack yet still lots of time to think about that.

This guy worth picking up? Need somebody to put with my DX13. Not sure I want the 2 pack yet still lots of time to think about that.

Hell Yeah, it is!

XpChdb3.gif

:lol Is there an issue with the mouth pieces?

I think I'm all in for the three figures. Hard to resist this awesome line.

Yeah, when you swap out the mouthplates, they get scuffed up by the chinguard. Instead of sliding into place flush against the chinguard/jawguard, the plates slide underneath the guard, rubbing up against it.

Yeah, when you swap out the mouthplates, they get scuffed up by the chinguard. Instead of sliding into place flush against the chinguard/jawguard, the plates slide underneath the guard, rubbing up against it.
But the chinguard covers any blemishes, yes? In which case I'd call it a non-issue.

It does, but I'd wager more than a few collectors don't like scuffing their plates.

Count me among them, I find it an annoyance and purchased an extra set to put my mind at ease:lol

Could HT have done a different design? Did the plates have to fit underneath the guard?

They could have had the chin guard attached to the mouth plates like Enterbay's, but all in all its a minor issue that will only bother a few, and as long as the rubber elbows and knees don't rot I'm more than happy with the figure overall, Like I said before its got my vote for FOTY!

Count me among them, I find it an annoyance and purchased an extra set to put my mind at ease:lol

They could have had the chin guard attached to the mouth plates like Enterbay's, but all in all its a minor issue that will only bother a few, and as long as the rubber elbows and knees don't rot I'm more than happy with the figure overall, Like I said before its got my vote for FOTY!

I'll try to find an extra set when they're more affordable, so I'll have at least one set in brand-new condition. Coupled with Alex Murphy and BD - who knew 2014 would be the year of RoboCop?

I'll try to find an extra set when they're more affordable, so I'll have at least one set in brand-new condition. Coupled with Alex Murphy and BD - who knew 2014 would be the year of RoboCop?

I won an early bid breakdown for pretty cheap for one of the face plates and did an overpriced buy it now for the rest. You will be able to get them cheap at monkey depot or TA for sure when this hit those retailers. It really is awesome to see this line getting some much deserved attention, looks like there may be more to come at least Robocop 2 stuff I'm sure.

I won an early bid breakdown for pretty cheap for one of the face plates and did an overpriced buy it now for the rest. You will be able to get them cheap at monkey depot or TA for sure when this hit those retailers. It really is awesome to see this line getting some much deserved attention, looks like there may be more to come at least Robocop 2 stuff I'm sure.

Thanks for the tip about MD and TA.

I read that HT was developing a RoboCain, which should be much more articulate and cheaper than Chronicle's offering, which may or may not be 1/6. And a repaint for RoboCop 2 is too easy not to do.

Thanks for the tip about MD and TA.

I read that HT was developing a RoboCain, which should be much more articulate and cheaper than Chronicle's offering, which may or may not be 1/6. And a repaint for RoboCop 2 is too easy not to do.

Not sure if I would get a robocain, Robocop 2 I would for sure, but they will likely not release that until all the robo 1 stuff is out. It would be smart to hold off on part 2 I think as it would become robo-overload, are wallets are already begging for mercy:lol

For the time being, I got Robocop with chair, I'm in for the murphy bd robo 2 pack and would love to see Clarence made next, I would like to see him come with an extra BD head to from the coke lab battle, guns galore, burnt money, grenade, robo tracking device and steel pipe:)

Not sure if I would get a robocain, Robocop 2 I would for sure, but they will likely not release that until all the robo 1 stuff is out. It would be smart to hold off on part 2 I think as it would become robo-overload, are wallets are already begging for mercy:lol

For the time being, I got Robocop with chair, I'm in for the murphy bd robo 2 pack and would love to see Clarence made next, I would like to see him come with an extra BD head to from the coke lab battle, guns galore, burnt money, grenade, robo tracking device and steel pipe:)

Yes, Clarence is a must and, for me, a much more compelling villain than ED.

Back