Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news about when is this figure arriving to the retailers in the old continent, aka Europe?

No chair for me thanks. I dont like how it fits in a Detolf and dont wanna pay to leave it in its box.

Great looking figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to say that dredd figure is looking awesome. Makes me sorry I didn't find out about it until it will too late.

As a newbe to hot toys Premium figures i didn't know about this guy also. Not until today reading this threat. Been looking in the Internet about art figures and found a eBay seller in Italy. l got the last one. There was one from Hong Kong that had one but it was more expensive. Was the last one too. Maybe if your lucky.

Robo fans, I thought you would enjoy this build with halloween coming...
Robocop - Dax79's 2014 Halloween Costume Contest Entry

Oh yea, and to bring up this old gem of s debate, here is some text from that link..lol..... sorry! :

"Now its time to add some color! Now the big issue here is what color is he? Nobody really has a straight answer. This is due to different filming methods and ways the suite was made. I could go for the general public vote... hes a silver/ blue. But really this only happened from 1990 - RoboCop 2.

I talked to a friend who works with a very clever computer, like with photoshop it can take an image and mix a paint according to the match. For any die hard fans you know he is not blue in 87' he is 'FORD T8 STANDARD"

Edit: this is not my build

wish they would hurry up and release this figure already.....whats taking so long!!!!

Any news about when is this figure arriving to the retailers in the old continent, aka Europe?

No chair for me thanks. I dont like how it fits in a Detolf and dont wanna pay to leave it in its box.

Great looking figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robo should be in North America by the end of the month at the earliest, by mid-November on the safe side. It then should be in Europe about a month later.

That Italian seller is selling them in batches of two on US eBay, so you probably got the last of a pair, not the last one period. He still has them for sale now :)

Ahh super. More people get to be happy with this figure. For a moment i felt like a lucky bastard. Still do as no regular shop carries him over here.

10703815_10152885127693787_8199626523704103149_n.jpg
10712910_10152885132788787_5240485012846647318_n.jpg

Not that there are many reviews up but after watching them I'm not very impressed with the shoulder joint, I really think they could have done something that worked and looked better than the smooth plasticly pull-out 'tube', Hoy Toys certainly has the engineering know how to do it and it smacks of lazyness, diecast or not I would have expected better at this price.

All that being said I will still be getting him, he is one of the cult figures of the time.

That BD set really overshadows this (amazing) release IMO.

They really complement each other, but I don't see how one would pick this one over that if money is an issue...

Back