Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I mean I have nothing wrong with the chair. It looks great, but I know I wouldn't use it. But some may, some maybe just want to have it and that is fine. All about preference...
I want to display my robo with the b/d robo and maybe use the money saved to help buy the chronicle robocain.

Recorded footage playing on a loop to fool Dennis Hopper into thinking Robocop was recharging.

giphy.gif

World War III will not be fought over religion, ethnicity, territory or even resources. It will be waged between Those Who Believe In The RoboCop Chair and Those Who Do Not.

israelprotest.jpg

isisjackass.jpg

Although I think the chair is cool, I'm really only interested in the figure. Same reason, I passed on the Suit Up Gantry for the Iron Man Mark IV.

Although I think the chair is cool, I'm really only interested in the figure. Same reason, I passed on the Suit Up Gantry for the Iron Man Mark IV.

I think the chair is cool, but that's the last place is pose him. Sleeping in a chair.

People really do seem to have simple needs when it comes to Robocop.

diecast - people don't want
sound features - people don't want
chair - people don't want
accurate BattleDamage states - people don't want (as exemplified by them wanting a Murphy head with this figure when it wouldn't have been accurate)

Robocop 2 & 3 - probably a lot of people don't want

Diecast - I'm happy with that.
Sound features - Cool but I'll never use them.
Chair - Not interested, but a nice option for those that are.
Accurate BD - Who said they wanted this figure with the Murphy head?

Robocop 2 - Yes! I love the colour of the suit from RC2!
Robocop 3 - No! Very bad, I thought it was a horrible movie!

Accurate BD - Who said they wanted this figure with the Murphy head?

A few people early in the thread and probably still now. They consider HT to be money-grabbing by separating into 2 figures. They're either unaware or don't care that a full BD Robocop with Murphy sculpt that is accurate to the film required more battle-damage than just the bit on the chest and helmet that this figure provides.

Oh and The Skull was right, it seems to be unavoidable chaffing the mouth-pieces with the chin guard. I've got shiny scuff marks on mine now. As Skull said you won't see them if you have the mouth inserted correctly but its a minor pity it can't seem to be avoided.

Man, I was offline way too long.

The Great Chair discussion eh?!

Reminds me of the iPhone bashing of people who would like to afford it, but are unwilling to pay and so blaming Apple for literally EVERYTHING. ^^

You implying that me and my fellow brethren can't afford it and are blaming Hot Toys, *****?!?!

No, I am implying that if the figure with chair was cheaper you probably would have gotten it.

Now you're not willing to pay for the 150 bucks plastic chair and are arguing with everyone who likes the chair.

I'm not judging you!!! ;)

But all these discussions are so pointless!

Noone who ordered the chair will say that it was a fault to get it because he just likes the chair with RoboCop.

Noone who refuses to pay the increased price for the chair will state that he would like to get the chair after all...

So why argue?! :)

Back