Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bought ED? I'm staying away, at least for now.

I still have him in his box :lol I bought it from secret compass a few months ago when they had him for $325 shipped. I never got around to opening it since I had to fly over to Detroit but I've been reading about the problems and such. It's too late to return it now and I don't think I'll be able to sell it and get back what I paid so I figured I'd try to get the Honda grease and see if I can prevent the cracking. None of my other rubber suited figures or vehicles have cracked yet so I'm hoping the atmosphere/humidity in my area is good enough.

Any guys with ordering the chair get the final payment notice?

The final payment notice for me was Robo, solo sorry, maybe that will ship after the solo one ships? Over at BD T800 are getting word that they just shipped theirs so maybe it will be the same for you guys with the chair? :huh

New review of the figure alone. It's pretty funny, but he does offer a lot of closeups and even a comparison to the old figure.

Wow...colouring looks amazing in that video.
Very very good up close view of the figure...maybe the closest thing yet to having it in hand?

Lols damn someone always has it worse than you, I wish I could help a fellow freak out, but I'm broke as is :D, weird how we all have different prices.

Thats the truth for sure, anytime something goes wrong I have comfort in the thought someone out there has it worse than me! :rotfl I had a two month flex, so I paid the 30 nrd, and the two....well going to be two payments on the 25th. I get Ahnuld tomorrow so Ill have him to tie me over till Mr. Dead or Alive, your coming with me! comes in!! (cant wait to hear it).:panic: Which reminds me i gotta order the battery.

Back