Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the truth for sure, anytime something goes wrong I have comfort in the thought someone out there has it worse than me! :rotfl I had a two month flex, so I paid the 30 nrd, and the two....well going to be two payments on the 25th. I get Ahnuld tomorrow so Ill have him to tie me over till Mr. Dead or Alive, your coming with me! comes in!! (cant wait to hear it).:panic: Which reminds me i gotta order the battery.

Awesome man, I'm the only guy that doesn't care for the gimmicks just a good sculpt of the armor and little mouth area :D, I'm getting the heavily armored cop in Dec. with BD T800

Wow...colouring looks amazing in that video.
Very very good up close view of the figure...maybe the closest thing yet to having it in hand?

Whoa that guy is so rough with poor Robo especially the leg that opens like the inside. When I display him I'll just touch him once and leave him in that pose till he goes back into his box :D

I didn't even get mine yet from Loonen toys and he's in China.

Ditto. Kind of annoying actually. If you ask him it will be "another few days", so I'd suggest not wasting your time and just see what happens (probably nothing any time soon).

Whoa that guy is so rough with poor Robo especially the leg that opens like the inside. When I display him I'll just touch him once and leave him in that pose till he goes back into his box

show me on the doll where he touch you. :eek:

i have this on pre-order with the chair I may down grade to just the figure with all the other stuff hot toys has shown us I could do with saving a bit of money and space.

Wow...colouring looks amazing in that video.
Very very good up close view of the figure...maybe the closest thing yet to having it in hand?

Agreed, he brought it right up to the lens, giving us a chance to admire the paint and details. I even saw a scratch on the front of the BD helmet, I hope scratches aren't commonplace, but they may be unavoidable.

Whoa that guy is so rough with poor Robo especially the leg that opens like the inside. When I display him I'll just touch him once and leave him in that pose till he goes back into his box :D

Same with Clip, every time they gave the legs a tug, I cringed a little. Maybe we should give HT and its figures a little more credit when it comes to build quality. Or maybe not (Mark 42). :lol

Watched this earlier.

At every mention of the knees and elbows he said he was scared by the rubber. Don't know how long HT have been using this method on their Iron Man figures or whether they've held up over time, but the original Robocop joints still looked undamaged in that video.

This, x1000.

I contacted loonten toys, he said towards the end of the month at the latest.

Thank you friend. I kinda gave up messaging him. I feel bad, but I've been on him regularly since this was released in China.
The only other figure I ordered off of him at a release date was the Ed 209 and I got him very very early. With Robo we may be getting them at the same time as SSC guys.... Ah well, the wait makes me want this guy more.

Definitely sucks. Given the end of the month is 10 days away and most of us Loonten buyers have heard nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if it's still "pre-order" in November. Think I'll stick with my ToyHQ order for the battle damaged variant.

Definitely sucks. Given the end of the month is 10 days away and most of us Loonten buyers have heard nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if it's still "pre-order" in November. Think I'll stick with my ToyHQ order for the battle damaged variant.

Maybe just save some money if you can, and order from SS, and just wait. Unless you are a youtuber and need the figure in hand before anyone else has it for reviews or something.

You reckon they'll post it by two weeks? You UK based buddy? I was hoping to have him next week.

Oh I dunno actually. I guess I can hold off another week lol

I can't wait to get this guy!

So is everyone getting there notice for this guy? I haven't received one yet.
I payed in full in September and no notification yet. Still shows processing on my order page. Can't friggin WAIT!! I've been checking and refreshing like a fool!

I payed in full in September and no notification yet. Still shows processing on my order page. Can't friggin WAIT!! I've been checking and refreshing like a fool!

I think so far the flex payers are getting notifications. I'm guessing we won't get a 2 week notice until near the end of October. Robo will ship beginning of November.

I think so far the flex payers are getting notifications. I'm guessing we won't get a 2 week notice until near the end of October. Robo will ship beginning of November.
Man, these last few days are going by at a snail's pace. If I had a prostate exam scheduled for the first of November it'd be here in a heartbeat!

Back