Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys see that HT Robocop is not as accurate as EB Robocop terms of sculpt and paint? I'm leaning towards EB, but also sold on HT BD Robocop.

Do you guys see that HT Robocop is not as accurate as EB Robocop terms of sculpt and paint? I'm leaning towards EB.

Uh oh, here we go again.

tumblr_lvsgwpj5lZ1qcga5ro1_500.gif

:lol I hope sharpnel is trolling...

Why is that? Eb makes very nice 1/4 scale figs, I bought their batman begins version as I thought it was the best representation out there

I'm super pumped to get the ht version, have the eb version already, and will give my unbiased opinions on the pros and cons of each vs each other
Either way, I'm the winner as I get two solid representations of one of my fav characters

Why is that? Eb makes very nice 1/4 scale figs, I bought their batman begins version as I thought it was the best representation out there

I'm super pumped to get the ht version, have the eb version already, and will give my unbiased opinions on the pros and cons of each vs each other
Either way, I'm the winner as I get two solid representations of one of my fav characters

Didn't you get the memo?

You are not supposed to like anything that is not made by HT around here.

Otherwise you are a-an (insert anything you'd like).
Get with the program man!

All hail HT!

Didn't you get the memo?

You are not supposed to like anything that is not made by HT around here.

Otherwise you are a-an (insert anything you'd like).
Get with the program man!

All hail HT!
*****, just found the memo in my junk mail, where it belongs
:D

I don't think the EB one looks too bad and probably would have picked it up had I known about it LONG ago. The "Robocop 3" title is what would have put me off though, god damn that was a craptastic movie.

Ah Enterbay. Whatever happened to them after Robocop.

Serious question, have they just given up on movie-based figures.

I'd love for ********* Bill to answer that question instead of just posting pictures of expensive trips, fancy food and exotic cars.

Are they just doing NBA now? Last I saw was JCVD.

Anyway, enough EB talk, I don't want DiFabio to ban me.

Ah Enterbay. Whatever happened to them after Robocop.

Serious question, have they just given up on movie-based figures.

Looks like it- no more Dark Knight license, Robocop might be it. They have dropped the ball into Hot Toys' laps. Shame.

I'd love for ********* Bill to answer that question instead of just posting pictures of expensive trips, fancy food and exotic cars.

Are they just doing NBA now? Last I saw was JCVD.

Anyway, enough EB talk, I don't want DiFabio to ban me.

Yet you still come in here and antagonize right when we are getting our notices of shipping.

Back