Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please keep things civil. First and only warning. :wave

Just in the nick of time, man. :lol

hoitlocker.jpg

Ok, BACK ON SUBJECT!

Anyone had anything from Loonten? no point in chasing the man obviously as you get the usual "wait a few more days (weeks)", just wondering.

Most of us ordered from Sideshow. I think bebe also ordered from Loonten? Weren't you guys supposed to get this after HK and before us?

Yep I thought so too, but from the look of it either Hot Toys are jerking Loonten around OR he's jerking the buyers around. Probably Hot Toys. Damn. Wouldn't be too bothered but I paid for this a month ago and it's worrying to see it start shipping from Sideshow while ours still says "pre-order".

I wonder if there's a quality control issue with the paint on some of these, or some more noticeable scratches that have to be corrected first. That might explain why they're being shipped out a bit slower than usual...

I just emailed a CS rep by the name of Tesa and tried to get my order charged early since I have the funds now, to get the shipping process started since the 25th is Sat. and UPS doesn't ship over the weekend she said they haven't received it in the warehouse yet, so gotta wait till next week :/ damn.

Last I checked, or at least from what I know, is that Flexers are now priority on split shipments (specially those with 5th of the month payments) or even as a general rule. SSC doesn't like to admit it, but in a way it makes sense. They make more money out of them (crazy free interest money) than full payers. Dont quote me on that, but my last two purchases have been extremely delayed while flexers were getting theirs.

BS? Absolutely.

Flex or wait, basically.

Last I checked, or at least from what I know, is that Flexers are now priority on split shipments (specially those with 5th of the month payments) or even as a general rule. SSC doesn't like to admit it, but in a way it makes sense. They make more money out of them (crazy free interest money) than full payers. Dont quote me on that, but my last two purchases have been extremely delayed while flexers were getting theirs.

BS? Absolutely.

Flex or wait, basically.

How is there interest when its the same price as in full? As far as I know there are no hidden fees. And wouldn't a business want money upfront to pay for future licenses etc.? I'm not a major in business but that just makes sense to me, I could see a credit card or bank being like that with interest rates but SS?

Yeah I purchased off Loonen.... I didn't buy from him to have it earlier or anything. I really didn't know much about sideshow or hot toys, I just wanted Robo. It was my very first figure purchase. So I do not really mind the wait. I know I'll get him eventually. And I will love him. Hahaha
Now I buy solely off sideshow as the prices are better and i like the rewards. I used Ebay to buy some older figures that I wanted, but I have all the past figures I want so will stick with SS from here on out.

People on the T1 BD T800 are coming around and loving their figure now that they have it in hand, got a feeling this one is going to be the same. Hot Toys figures almost always look better in person. A picture is so 2 dimensional and doesn't catch some of the details that you get when you see it in person.

Back