Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People on the T1 BD T800 are coming around and loving their figure now that they have it in hand, got a feeling this one is going to be the same. Hot Toys figures almost always look better in person. A picture is so 2 dimensional and doesn't catch some of the details that you get when you see it in person.

More like everyone was put off base by the first pics wich most had lense distorsion and gave even weirder bobbly Head than usual.
Once in hand i think it was more like " hey its not as bad as tought it would be, im fine with the flaws".
Its a great packges, accessories, Head, clothes are awesome. Just need some work to make it your own grail.

Its a classic now, in hands most of the figures are much better.

But a clothed figure is less scary than a robot.
If its not good out of the box, you can do **** about it.

Any news if SSC has this guy in stock yet? I've tried contacting them but with no luck.

Cheers!

They expect to ship it by then or they expect you to have it in hand by then? Also, did you Flexpay?

no flexpay

Your pre-order of the Robocop (with Mechanical Chair) MMS Diecast Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) (902057) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 13 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, November 6, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Aw jeez! I have no hair or fingernails left. Maybe I'll go sit in a corner and rock back and forth for another few weeks.
Oh well, at least there's some news from SS I guess. Thanks for the response 5x10.

Just got my MMS238, which is awesome. But I never thought I'd be getting this before the Robocop figure.
Talk about night and day between these releases....T800 well before expected....Robo way way later than expected. hahah oh well.

no flexpay

Your pre-order of the Robocop (with Mechanical Chair) MMS Diecast Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) (902057) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 13 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, November 6, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Got the same e-mail! Robo's on his way! :yess:

Yup. Same here, can't freaking wait!!!!
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Ok so you guys that got the chair are getting the email, and us without chair got ours saying the 25th, but as of yesterday they didn't have them in the warehouse. So are we getting ours before you guys with the chair? Or do you guys think they will ship simultaneously?

More like everyone was put off base by the first pics wich most had lense distorsion and gave even weirder bobbly Head than usual.
Once in hand i think it was more like " hey its not as bad as tought it would be, im fine with the flaws".
Its a great packges, accessories, Head, clothes are awesome. Just need some work to make it your own grail.

Its a classic now, in hands most of the figures are much better.

But a clothed figure is less scary than a robot.
If its not good out of the box, you can do **** about it.

Its good to see you come around since you were the only one it seemed like to me talking about the bobble head, and now love it. I'm glad to hear that, same goes for Robo, you think its going to look worse in hand? Doubt it, how did your 1/6 Endo turn out? I remember that being a grail piece back in the day, is that a robot you can't do **** with? Based on photos to movie comparison, color excluded, this is the most movie accurate Robo to date. I think I'll love him no matter what.

EDIT the forum wont let me post pics for some reason, just imagine the V.1 with its helmet removed yuck, just yuck.

Ok so you guys that got the chair are getting the email, and us without chair got ours saying the 25th, but as of yesterday they didn't have them in the warehouse. So are we getting ours before you guys with the chair? Or do you guys think they will ship simultaneously?

Barring a delay, Sideshow expects to receive shipments of both by Nov. 6. If you bought the figure alone, you'll probably get it a little earlier than us chair buyers.

Barring a delay, Sideshow expects to receive shipments of both by Nov. 6. If you bought the figure alone, you'll probably get it a little earlier than us chair buyers.

cool cool, can't wait now to post ****** pics, cause I don't have a good camera XD maybe I'll post a video instead :/ not sure.

Awesome, I havent been active on this thread, but I was going to ask whats the latest news on the release but you read my mind!:goodpost:

having a hard time deciding between this and bank robber joker. Joker isn't a must have but he would no doubt compliment my Batman collection. I hate making these kind of decisions.

Back