Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sort of wish I had put this on flex pay way back when it was first announced. Thinking of putting it on order but don't really want to plunk down $300 plus at once. I suppose I could still flex it but I don't want to wait. :lol

I think only the chair version is coming to SSC in 12 days
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

You might be right, didn't get charged today for Robo solo, but SS is only M-F I just realized, also all my flexpays were M-F but we did get our Final Payment notices way before you guys so I don't know for sure, I'll let ya know on monday if I get a shipping notice.

I'm also suppose to get Charged today my Last Flex for Solo Robocop, Maybe it'll get charged overnight.:dunno

One can only hope but they usually charge me by say a hour ago, 8pm here, and they haven't :( SS is M-F , also my flexpays have always been on a week day, thats why I'm thinking they will charge me on monday, I want them to take my $$$$$ now damn it! >:D

One can only hope but they usually charge me by say a hour ago, 8pm here, and they haven't :( SS is M-F , also my flexpays have always been on a week day, thats why I'm thinking they will charge me on monday, I want them to take my $$$$$ now damn it! >:D

I usually get billed the following business day if it falls on a weekend. So I'm guessing Monday also.

If he was delayed to say mid Nov. they would of notified us, by now right?

not to coherent now, but ii think for ahhhnuld I was billed and waited a week or so before they shipped. and Nov 6 th isnt mid month. and i got no notificatiioion say ing it would be late

I ve only had t800 and robo for 2 flex pays and I think the first pay on wone of them waw on a weekend and I dodnt get billed till htat follwoing moneday.

You'd be nuts to get BRJ period. Even if you LOVE the Joker, it's such an overpriced man in a suit that offers nothing drastically different from the first release.

Wait until they start giving them out for free with pack outs

I have both BRJ & robo and the joker is far superior.
In time people will see this and I'm glad I got him at retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both BRJ & robo and the joker is far superior.
In time people will see this and I'm glad I got him at retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be glad if I get him for free as a pack out, or if I win him as a prize, or when he goes down to 200.00 with free shipping, not including points and a 20.00 off code.

Back